Clear All

• Question About My Stack

I bought the following
    G-grow
    P-wraath
    G-mag
    W-flood
    Reduction

Now i usually workout in the mornings and what i was wondering is reduction says you have to take it in the morning, i was wondering if i could take it about 4 hours AFTER my workout due to the fact i use W-flood pre-workout. Also would like to add that from my first impressions this stack is simple AMAZING!!!

I take a similar stack.... less the GG and WF. The only reason I am answering is because no one else has, and I have been taking Reduction. I think if you take it in the late morning/early afternoon you'd be fine. I have forgotten to take it first thing in the morning, and I have had no adverse reactions. My guess is the only reason you are instructed to take it first thing is because of the stimulants. Maybe you should take it in the morning to judge your own personal tolerance.

There is a guy named JD that is very knowledgable and he will most likely answer you soon. He would know way better than me... my answer is purely based on my limited experience w/ the product.

Comment

I can take both together and have no side effect, maybe that's just me.

Comment

Working...
      X