No announcement yet.

Anyone else love the taste of GM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good. the more a stimulus is present to you (in this situation the taste of PW), the more you can tolerate it.

another example: When you are in an area that reeks of anything (think cow dung) after a few moments (depends on individual variables etc.) the smell goes away -- if you leave you can dishabituate the smell, and when you reenter it will be back --- if the stimulus is too powerfull, this will never happen

the brain, it's a powerfull thing.
    Last edited by jiritt0; 10-02-2008, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      very good. the more a stimulus is present to you (in this situation the taste of PW), the more you can tolerate it.

another example: When you are in an area that reeks of anything (think cow dung) after a few moments (depends on individual variables etc.) the smell goes away -- if you leave you can dishabituate the smell, and when you reenter it will be back --- if the stimulus is too powerfull, this will never happen

the brain, it's a powerfull thing.
      sorta of like people that like the taste of beer...
      Impressive Fitness
      Undress To Impress

If IT was easy, everybody would be doing IT!

Comment

Nom Nom Nom Nom

Comment

yea -- i used to hate beer (drank myself stupid/fat with liquor), than i learned to drink natty light cos it was everywhere at school (hated dark beers), now I love guiness and anything dark.. working on the real hoppy stuff

Comment

Working...
          X