• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    black strength
    black power
    jet black fuel
    black out (if its some kind of nootroopic thing)? haha
    LOL, can you imagine if CL named white blood white power, I don't think they would have as many customers
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
      LOL, can you imagine if CL named white blood white power, I don't think they would have as many customers
      haha, reminds me of that chappele show when he was blind and in the kkk.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
        Do you live in the southern states? They would have like 20x more customers.

Segment

Comment

• Originally posted by Segment
          Do you live in the southern states? They would have like 20x more customers.

Segment
          I didn't know they had gyms down there.
          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
          -Jack Bauer

Comment

• PEOPLE STOP POSTING!!!! I"M TRYING TO CATCH UP AND EVEERY PAGE I READ A NEW PAGES CREATES ITSELF!!!!.
            Ht: 6'1"
            Wt: 200 lb.s
            BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
            17% (8/2/06)
            Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

• okay, finally.... ... can't wait for the new products, i'm intrigued!!!! so my question is, if my bulk months are going to start in july, should i wait til the last minute to order the products so i get the new ish?
              Ht: 6'1"
              Wt: 200 lb.s
              BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
              17% (8/2/06)
              Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                haha, reminds me of that chappele show when he was blind and in the kkk.
                HA HA! hell yeah, DC is a mad man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
                  okay, finally.... ... can't wait for the new products, i'm intrigued!!!! so my question is, if my bulk months are going to start in july, should i wait til the last minute to order the products so i get the new ish?
                  I personally wouldn't wait until the last minute, you never know when something could happen with the shipping and it could push back your schedule. On the other side, from first hand experience I know sometimes its REALLY hard to just have supps sitting around when you wanna take them but told yourself you weren't gonna start til the first of july.

So if you know what you want and live in the U.S I'd say go for it now. If you're outside the U.S and thinking of ordering some RA and are worried about customs, you may wish to hold off OR if you're on a budget and want to wait to see what new products they're about to toss our way are you may also wish to wait.

Comment

Working...
                  X