Dosing REDuction AM 1-1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing REDuction AM 1-1.

Would dosing REDuction AM one in morning and one in the afternoon be better.

I dose 2 when I get up at 6:45 AM in the morning and take the PM at like 1 AM...

I want the AM effect to last longer, obviously.

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
    Would dosing REDuction AM one in morning and one in the afternoon be better.

I dose 2 when I get up at 6:45 AM in the morning and take the PM at like 1 AM...

I want the AM effect to last longer, obviously.
    Feedback on this method is impressive, give it a shot

Comment

So it would be good huh...

I have 2 box left of REDuction...

I'm gonna do 2 AM when I get up, 2 AM in Afternoon and 4 PM 30 mins before bed.

Gonna lose fat Hardcore... B)

Clean Diet/Lot of Water/Cardio/REDuction Double Dose/Sesaglow/Blue Up (Stim Free)/Orange Triad/Yohimbine HCL/Acetyl-L Carnitine

And when I train, I use GM/PW/WF/GG and GFH after (I don't think i'll use GFH during cutting) And I make sure that the Yohimbine is at least 4-6 hours appart of GM.

Oh and since I can't and don't have time to eat Breakfast, I found a new method that isn't time consuming. I take 4 Scoops of Golden 100% Flax Seed + a fruit or something of the sort. That's like 300-350 calories.
      Last edited by JPetitclerc; 08-09-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

wow thats a lot of stuff. make sure to take progress pictures, and good luck!
        -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by kimlin85
          wow thats a lot of stuff. make sure to take progress pictures, and good luck!
          I have 2 days left of my current REDuction box, and then I have to cycle.

Then after that i'll be good to go.

If Blue Gene comes out on September 1st, i'll add it midway throught my Cutting program x)
          Last edited by JPetitclerc; 08-09-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Badass! I'm going to try spliting up the dose...

Comment

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I think you live in Canada right? You were able to get yohimbe and l-cartinine?

Can you tell me where you get it, it's seem impossible to order this stuff.

I like the idea of 2 pills the morning and 2 the afternoon, but 4 PM pills is a lot, for me at least, I was taking 2 and falling asleep 10 minutes later.

Comment

I got them from Nutraplanet.

By the way, i'm not too sure but I think I got them because it's Yohimbine ->HCL<- and ->Acetyl<- L Carnitine. I think so because I got them in my big order where I ordered (2 x orange triad, 2 x reduction, blue up (stim free), golden finish, glycergrow, yellow nEuphoria v.1, paravol, xyience)

More chance of getting looked at since it's a big order and I had the tape on my box 'Inspected by Canada Customs'.

Comment

Working...
                  X