Reasons for pre workout consumption of Green Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons for pre workout consumption of Green Mag

I have recently purchased White Flood and Green Mag. Originally, I only took White Flood pre workout and took Green Mag post workout and this seemed to work fine for me. After reading several posts from the CL group, I decided to try the GM pre workout as well. This seemed to reduce the effect of the WF during my workout and I felt as though I had way too much water prior to the workout. I have PW on the way and want to ensure that I take the appropriate supplements in a rational order that works for me. With that said, what is the benefit of taking the GM prior to the workout. The creatine levels should remain in the body and be used on demand; however, I am not as familiar with the Mag Creatine Chelate nor the additional components of GM. Is there a specific reason for taking pre? If so, how would you balance carb consumption, protein consumption, GM, PW and WF?

PW during the workout for sure
    WF either prior or during
    GM?
    Protein?
    Carbs?

Thanks

Take the supps on an empty stomach before your workout. That should enhance the effects of White Flood once again. As for taking Green Mag pre, I don't know I've never used it. I'd like to though. If taking Green mag after works better for you (remember, not everyone is the same) even after taking them on an empty stomach, resort back to green mag after workout. I don't see how it can hurt. Results are all you should be concerned with.

Comment

Tyrosine can help against overtraining, so from that point of view GM is better pre.
      I tried both (pre & post) and can't handle taking GM then Protein post-wo; try using it differently and see what works best for you

Comment

Most people seem to taking it pre-workout. But hey, if post-workout works best for you, go for it!

But if you do take it pre-workout, try to take it with a granola bar or a small rice cake.

Comment

Originally posted by wobemaster
          Tyrosine can help against overtraining, so from that point of view GM is better pre.
          I tried both (pre & post) and can't handle taking GM then Protein post-wo; try using it differently and see what works best for you
          Yup. Tyrosine = increased focus.

Comment

I have cut back somewhat on the water consumption and that seems to work fine. I had great results today with taking both pre-workout and received my PW later in the day. Will try that during the workout and see how the results are. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

plua green mag gets absorbed better with white flood

Comment

Working...
              X