Bloating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloating

My current stack is GM/WF/PW but im having some problems with the amount of liquid. I take the green mag and white flood about thirty minutes before and start sippin on the purple wrath during, then a protein shake after. Its just a ton of liquid to put in my stomach all at once and i get a bloated feeling that has me feeling bad for 15 minutes after every workout. So i was wondering what the adverse effects would be if i used less liquid to mix the white flood and green mag. Does the amount specified affect the delivery of the compounds? or is it just the best for taste and mixablitly?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by hoonster
    My current stack is GM/WF/PW but im having some problems with the amount of liquid. I take the green mag and white flood about thirty minutes before and start sippin on the purple wrath during, then a protein shake after. Its just a ton of liquid to put in my stomach all at once and i get a bloated feeling that has me feeling bad for 15 minutes after every workout. So i was wondering what the adverse effects would be if i used less liquid to mix the white flood and green mag. Does the amount specified affect the delivery of the compounds? or is it just the best for taste and mixablitly?

Thanks in advance
    Just taste and mixibility, but make sure you get enough water for your workout. Only you will know how much that is. Make sure to get enough water throughout the day as well, stay hydrated with the Green MAG. But it will be alright to use a smaller amount of liquid for the WF/GM, maybe drink it faster so the taste isn't TOO strong.

RR

Comment

How many scoops of each are you using? Since those products have some of the same ingredients, it's not necessary to take the full dosage of each. In example, if you are now using 2 scoops of each, you should be able to cut back to 1 scoop of each, that way you can also cut back on the amount of liquid needed. Also, like Renegade said, make sure you drink plenty of water THROUGHOUT the day, that way you can lessen the liquid amount even more if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by hoonster

Thanks in advance
        Just mix the mag and flood in 12-16 oz of water, 1 scoop a peice.

Comment

Working...
        X