Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody else getting "N"ancy about the arrival of MAG?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by browndustin
    I live in Canada so I'll probably be waiting the longest!

Sucks to be a Canadian brother, but there's only a small handful of places I would ever consider moving in this world anyways.

*looks outside which is paradise, even with some lousy overcast*
    supplementkings .com will ship it to you and a good price too! I ordered from him and HOPEFULLY should be here soon!!!!
    Regina, Sask
    Cheers

Comment

what the hell is nancy?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        what the hell is nancy?
        This is where it came from.

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showp...20&postcount=5

Comment

oo..figures it would be a ddawg & aries collboration

hehe j/k

Comment

No need to order any because I’m supposed to be a tester lol

I have a good feeling that it’s going to be in the mail today. Usually these things take exactly a week like the PW Tanky hooked me from the last broken bottle sale. But for some godforsaken reason it’s taking longer than anticipated!!

Too bad today’s cardio and my grandparents are coming to town for my bro’s grad ceremony. If it does arrive today then I’m going to mega dose on the PW and run around the lake on half a scoop of GM pre and post cardizzle.

All my friends at the gym are really hyped about GM though. Their poor asses don’t have credit cards so I’ll have to sling them some like a CL pimp. Actually my one friend’s an exchange student from Brazil so he’s screwed out of his license and a credit card, har har har.

Comment

I hear ya buddy up there in Canada, Im a bb.com tester and im still waiting over here in California, hoping it comes today!

Comment

Working...
              X