Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should I take Blue Up

Hi guys,

I finally started my clean bulk, but after a long cut I feel like my test level went down a bit, so it's time to try the bottle of Blue Up (non Stim) that I have.

On the bottle it says 30 minutes before my working, but on the site it says before bed. What should I do?

Also, do I need to take it on an empty stomach? Usually I drink a casein shake 10-15 minutes before going to bed.

Thanks guys

Clean bulking is fun!!! What's your training routine look like bro??? You gonna use any other supps?

I would take it 30 mins pre workout (even non stim version will enhance workouts), and on OFF days I would take it *on an empty stomach*, either at night or during the day - as long as you maintain dosing everyday, that's the important thing.
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 07-20-2008, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Yes, I use the complete CL Stack!
      WF, GM and PW! Also Orange Triad with every meal.

I stopped lifting for 3 months after a shoulder dislocation and I started back one month ago with light weight and higher reps. Now I feel fine to start training hard again. I need to see my PT tomorrow and she will tell me if I can start to do overhead exercices and chest again, but I am pretty sure I am ready for these.

I am trying to clean bulk at 2800 on training days, 2600 on offdays. I am 5'10 150lbs. I really have a small muscle mass, my arms flexed are 12". Weight training 4 days a week, upper/lower routine.
      upper = biceps, triceps, back, shoulders
      lower = legs, calves, traps, abs (i will probably add chest in this workout)
      Cardio 3 times a week on non-training days.

Maybe someone can recommand me a better routine? Before my injury I was training using a 4 days split, training a muscle group 1 time per week. Now I train them 2 times per week, is it better? My goal is to add muscle mass, but keep the fat to a minimum, I have been fat all my life. Even at 150 lbs, I still have a belly and no sign of abs :-(

I am doing 3 sets, 8-12 reps, 2 exercices per muscle group.
      Biceps = Ez-Bar Curl, Preacher Curl
      Triceps = CloseGrip Bench, Pulldowns
      Shoulders = Lateral raises, front raises (I will switch to shoulder presses if my PT say it's fine)
      Back = Cable Rows (I will add Lat Pulldowns if my PT say it's fine also)
      Legs = Squat, Seated Leg Extension, Leg Curl
      Calves = Standing Calves raises
      Traps = Shrugs
      Chest = Chest Press, Cable Fly

Comment

You can also add in some hammer curls with dumb bells, close-grip push ups, (grip about 6-8 inchs apart) and you can try doing bent over lateral raises too

That will work your beiceps, triceps and shoulders, give you something else to add to your routine, i did, and i like it

Comment

Blue Ups are to be taken daily? Interesting, I only take them pre workout.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1
            Blue Ups are to be taken daily? Interesting, I only take them pre workout.
            Yes on non workout days as well, to keep test up.

But I'm sure your still getting results on workout days only

Comment

when should I take blueups

patoff, I would be careful with your shoulder, with my injury I used light weigths and worked on range of motion. Then I slowly increased the weight not to stress the injury. Your pt may have some ideas . good luck

Comment

Working...
              X