Welcome to the team: Laurie !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the team: Laurie !!

With a refreshing emphasis on health and true happiness, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to welcome Laurie (aka bull.dogz... a real inspiration) to our team. We know she will make us proud as she continues to represent the best parts of this "lifestyle".

How she got started:

"I was never athletic or physically fit growing up. In high school, I could?ve blown away with the wind. It wasn?t until I was in my early 20?s that I discovered fitness. I started watching Cory Everson on ESPN and just fell in love with her physique. She was strong, muscular and still beautiful. So I bought her videos, some dumbbells and that started it.

Welcome to the frontlines:

After having my son, I did what almost every parent does. I gave up exercise and got fat. Who has the time when chasing a toddler, and with a husband that was hardly ever home because of work, I had to do it all myself. When my husband and I separated I needed something to feel better about myself. My girlfriend took me to her gym and I?ve been a member of a gym ever since then. I had a yoga/pilates period and was pretty lean but still wasn?t happy with myself, I wanted muscles.

Finding a balance:

I wanted to be strong inside and out. Made friends with some of the big boys at the gym and learned how to lift right. Now, I can?t image not working out. I?m not trying to compete or look like a super model (although, that would be nice). I have a son I need to keep up with and I want to just be as healthy a person as I can be. I want my son to learn that staying fit and healthy is important. He?s 10 now and as soon as he turns 12 I?ve already told him I?m getting him a membership at my gym and he can?t wait.

The sky is the limit:

Thanks to the CL gang for this great opportunity. I?m working on my Personal Trainers certification right now and this will really help me in that field. Skies the limit! Oh, and can?t forget my pal on Bodybuilding.com ~ Janthony, he was the one to introduce me to Controlled Labs and get me hooked!"

Please join us in welcoming Laurie to the CONTROLLED LABS team !

awesome to have some female representation on board. congrats laurie
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks so much guys!
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Congrats !!! And welcome !!!

Comment

Grats, hun. I knew it was just a matter of time!

Comment

AWESOME!! Welcome Laurie!
            **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
            **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
            WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
            http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
            http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Thanks so much!

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

congrats, love the tattoos.
                -Kim

Comment

Belated welcome.
                  kane@controlledlabs.com
                  Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                  Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                  www.controlledlabs.com
                  www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Piitb.

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf

Belated welcome.
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by adrian andras
                      Piitb.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz

Comment

congrats and good luck

Comment

Working...
                          X