White Flood Gone Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Gone Bad

does this look right and my other container is all hard??? EXP date 10/10 I got this from bodybuilding.com but they would not help me out, what gives? What can you guys do?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by steve02gt
    does this look right and my other container is all hard??? EXP date 10/10 I got this from bodybuilding.com but they would not help me out, what gives? What can you guys do?
    I have the same problem than you mate. Mine is half empty (or half full), expiration date is 10/10, but it's all in one big block. When I take a knife and hit it hard to get some powder, it get brown when I mix it with water.I ordered it from bb.com 3 months ago.

It's the only product I have problems with, everything else I ordered is perfect, green mag is still fine, glycergrow, purple wraath, my 6 bottles of orange triad and everything else

Comment

well the second container that i opened today that was sealed is hard as a rock and when mixed looks like dark urine!!!!

Comment

you guys got the original version, which got clumped up like that due to moisture. the newer ones being sold now have something in them to prevent this from happening.

it is very weird, and even though tank/pu say its fine, i threw a tub i bought like that out... i could never bring myself to drink that stuff after smelling/seeing it.. i imagine it would make a shit brown shake too, which would be nasty looking

Comment

I have the same issue. I guess i just wasted money

Comment

took care of this via PM
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots