Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM,GB,WB,PW and reduction. Now how do I take them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM,GB,WB,PW and reduction. Now how do I take them?

Do you have some dosing guidelines? Thanks

i don't think you need both gb and gm. for Reduction i would take the two red pills in the morning as soon as you wake up and the two black pills about 30 mins before bed. WB 30 min. before your workout. PW start sipping bout 10 min pre-workout and drink the rest during the workout. GM right after your last rep of your last set. Also think about some whey protein to add to your GM after your workout.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

You can take the Grn bulge on your off days. I take my green mag before I train but not sure with the wb if you can take them together.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i've been taking the GB about 45 min before workout on lifting days, and about a half serving of GM after. taking about a 1/2-3/4 serving of GM on off days.

and reduction you've gotta go 2 reds in the AM, 30 min before breakfast. 2 blacks in the PM about 30 min before bed.
        - Josh

REDuction
        Green Bulge
        Green MAG

ON Whey
        GNC Mega Men Sport
        B-Complex
        Fish Oil
        Glucosamine / Chondroitin

Comment

REDuction - 2 red's in the AM, 2 black's before bed
          GM - 1 scoop on off days