stack addition....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stack addition....

right now my stack is: wf, gm, pw, ot, gf and wb. i have been looking into a supp to help me with my gains, although i have gotten great ones with cl products. i'm a naturally small build aka hardgainer. i'm going on vacation monday(6-30) till sunday(7-6) where i will be taking a break in that time, no working out, maybe a little cardio. i'm still gonna be eating a surplus of cals though, like i'm doing now. i'm gonna add animals m-stack to my cl stack and see what happens. i hate to mention other supps here, but gotta sometimes to get some feedback. also, any feedback etc on the supp or the stack is welcomed.

Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Originally posted by rchapman
    right now my stack is: wf, gm, pw, ot, gf and wb. i have been looking into a supp to help me with my gains, although i have gotten great ones with cl products. i'm a naturally small build aka hardgainer. i'm going on vacation monday(6-30) till sunday(7-6) where i will be taking a break in that time, no working out, maybe a little cardio. i'm still gonna be eating a surplus of cals though, like i'm doing now. i'm gonna add animals m-stack to my cl stack and see what happens. i hate to mention other supps here, but gotta sometimes to get some feedback. also, any feedback etc on the supp or the stack is welcomed.

At 32, I'd go with Animal Test instead

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      At 32, I'd go with Animal Test instead
      yup, or blue up
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth