Blue Up/ Hydroxy stack question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
    Actually your response was exactly what i was looking for!!! sorry if it came off sarcastic (hard to have tone on the net)

I'll start comparing PW, Excell and leucine... thanks again guys, 4 days left til a rough month!
    With the focus being more plyo and cardio I'd opt for PW over a strictly BCAA product IF energy is a concern. Being that PW has energy and endurance effects I think those could both be beneficial.

HOWEVER, if energy/endurance is not an issue and your concern is more recovery along with avoiding catabolism of muscle (which PW also provides) then like PT said, Excell would be a VERY good choice as well. I just finished the last of my Xtend and will now be moving PERMANENTLY to Excell

Dear god, I'm long-winded today.

Josh
    Back to the basics!

Comment

the more details the better, im still a BB noob

spaking of which, what is muscle cataolism?
      Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 06-15-2006, 03:25 PM.
      Ht: 6'1"
      Wt: 200 lb.s
      BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
      17% (8/2/06)
      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

its the breakdown stage in muscle tissue
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i hate big words, I'm an engineer, I just want efficiency!
          17% (8/2/06)
          Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

Here is a nutrient timing summary that MIGHT help:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=190

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              With the focus being more plyo and cardio I'd opt for PW over a strictly BCAA product IF energy is a concern. Being that PW has energy and endurance effects I think those could both be beneficial.

HOWEVER, if energy/endurance is not an issue and your concern is more recovery along with avoiding catabolism of muscle (which PW also provides) then like PT said, Excell would be a VERY good choice as well. I just finished the last of my Xtend and will now be moving PERMANENTLY to Excell

Dear god, I'm long-winded today.

Josh

Didn't mean to hyjack this thread, but since excell was brought up, I have a quick question for you since you seem to love it -- i just ordered the sample pack from AI and chose the fruit punch as one of my flavors. Well I tried it tonight, and it really didnt have much of a taste at all, and I don't think I used to much water, basically a cup full. Just tasted like off water. Also noticed the water didnt turn a color, I assumed it would be red since it is fruit punch. Is excell just colorless, and I'm simply used to xtend? Or maybe I'm just used to xtend's taste/mixing? Just wanted your input.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
                Didn't mean to hyjack this thread, but since excell was brought up, I have a quick question for you since you seem to love it -- i just ordered the sample pack from AI and chose the fruit punch as one of my flavors. Well I tried it tonight, and it really didnt have much of a taste at all, and I don't think I used to much water, basically a cup full. Just tasted like off water. Also noticed the water didnt turn a color, I assumed it would be red since it is fruit punch. Is excell just colorless, and I'm simply used to xtend? Or maybe I'm just used to xtend's taste/mixing? Just wanted your input.
                Some the Xcell flavor packs did come out a bit weak, however since putting together the flavor packs Crowler has DOUBLED the flavoring in all of the Excell products In addition the sample packs are supposed to be used with about 4oz (or half a cup) of water.

My favorites are strawberry and fruit punch

Cheers,
                SCT
                Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Here is a nutrient timing summary that MIGHT help:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=190

Good read, thank you very much!
                  Last edited by Former_Fatkid; 06-16-2006, 12:33 PM.
                  17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Comment

if someone is pissing away time on the net I started this log in the review section
                    17% (8/2/06)
                    Age 20

Comment

Working...
                    X