Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wrath Post Workout

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum but not to lifting. Although, I'm new to the supplement world and I've been doing research on and off for a year trying to find out what supplement combo will work for me.

I lift about 4 times a week with a cardio day or two thrown in there with the intention of losing some fat and building some muscle. Not trying to bulk up, only trying to be fit.

I've been taking buzzsaw for a pre-workout mix and during and have great workouts. (Sorry for talking about another product) I used to take the recovery mix from another site and HATED it. The only way I could down the servings was to drown it in too much milk, peanut butter and bananas that it would fill up the entire blender. Not something I wanted to deal with anymore.

So, after some searching around on here and bb.com, I here some great things about PW. Although, I'm a bit confused. Either I read its a great pre and/or post workout mix.

I intend on taking it POST workout. Will this work for me? Do I need to take it with anything else? Should I make a protein shake and take it as well? Or will PW take care of the job for me?

Sorry for the long post. I hope you can help me. I look forward to trying PW!

Thanks everyone.

Anyone?

Comment

its best intraworkout, but will be beneficial pre or post as well.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        its best intraworkout, but will be beneficial pre or post as well.
        Ok, so it can do both but it's best during. What would be good for post workout? I'm looking for something I can mix and take with me to the gym. The problem is, it's a 45 minute drive from the gym to my house. So, I'd like to get in whatever I need right after my workout. And if I can take some kind of protein shake within an hour after my workout, I can do that at home.

What are your thoughts on what would work best for me? I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by cgrimaldo
          Ok, so it can do both but it's best during. What would be good for post workout? I'm looking for something I can mix and take with me to the gym. The problem is, it's a 45 minute drive from the gym to my house. So, I'd like to get in whatever I need right after my workout. And if I can take some kind of protein shake within an hour after my workout, I can do that at home.

What are your thoughts on what would work best for me? I really appreciate your help.
          Golden Finish would definitely suit your needs.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf
            Golden Finish would definitely suit your needs.
            Golden finish as a post-workout shake AFTER my immediate PW mix? I'm thinking taking the PW during and immediately after, driving the 45 minutes home and then making a protein shake for everything else I missed. After that, have my late dinner. Is that what you recommend? I really appreciate all your help.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I'm thinking taking the PW during and immediately after, driving the 45 minutes home and then making a protein shake....
              Sounds fine

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Sounds fine
                Short answer but I like it

Anyone else have an idea?

Thanks everyone for your input!

Comment

Short answer but I like it

Anyone else have an idea?

Thanks everyone for your input!
                  its ok, but golden finish is more than just protein and even its protein is more than just protein

unless you are getting the whole food meal quickly, I would lean towards golden finish instead of just some wpc (whey protein concentrate)
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                    its ok, but golden finish is more than just protein and even its protein is more than just protein

unless you are getting the whole food meal quickly, I would lean towards golden finish instead of just some wpc (whey protein concentrate)
                    I'm sorry, that's actually what I meant when I was referring to a protein shake. Thanks again! I'll go ahead and order the golden finish! Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X