Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Orange Triad Better then Animal Pack?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Orange Triad Better then Animal Pack?

The thing that amazes me about most multi-vitamins for bodybuilding is that the formulas contained in each product are like apples and oranges.

Animal Packs formulation and Orange Triads formulation are completely different.

Now, while animal pack is a known and trusted brand. Orange Triad is new to the market. Meaning the makers likely took some look at the other vitamins supplements out there and adjusted things based on what they thought was wrong with other formulations.

So what makes orange triad the better formulation?

I also don't get why orange triad only has 40% of your needed calcium.

we cant make any direct comparisons to other products, but let me tell you a bit about orange triad:

it is 3 products in one, not just a multi like other products. it has a full dosed multi, joint supplement and digestion/immune aids. no other product on the market has all that in a single bottle and its still an amazing price. its not only more convenient since its in one bottle, but its cheaper than buying all of the components separately.

most multis dont have 100% calcium for a number of reasons, including:

as a bodybuilder you are consuming a lot of food and get a lot of calcium in your diet anyway.

calcium takes up a lot of room and would add a full extra tablet and more cost. why pay more for that if you already get it in your diet.

too much calcium isnt a good thing, it is best in moderation.

now, let me know if you can find another product that can do all that for under 30 bucks a bottle and a 45 day supply and I will be very surprised
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

buy each and figure out why

personally, it's cost. the pak is great, but expensive. taking 12 pills for a multi each day can suck to, but eh its mainly cost for me

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        buy each and figure out why

personally, it's cost. the pak is great, but expensive. taking 12 pills for a multi each day can suck to, but eh its mainly cost for me
        Well said

Comment

Working...
        X