What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sad_But_True View Post
    I think a ZMA now, and I've got the perfect idea.

ZMAtrix - Part of the Elements Line.
    Ingredients: Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6. The basic stuff right... Heres the catch... Add... Taurine, Inosine, and maybe melatonin.

Just an idea I thought I'd share.
    We appreciate the input

Comment

• a good fat burner to compete with dexaprine

Comment

Ingredients: Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6. The basic stuff right... Heres the catch... Add... Taurine, Inosine, and maybe melatonin.

Kinda like that idea as well.

Comment

Agreed!
          sigpicDarren Conroy
          Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
          ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
          dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

• Originally posted by gashcader View Post
            a good fat burner to compete with dexaprine
            Have you tried REDuction KIT + RAZ ?

Comment

Decent idea, altho Id use something besides melatonin

Comment

• I have been really liking the Blue Growth lately..
                sigpicDarren Conroy
                dconroy6@gmail.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

• I'd have to say a pineapple flavored white flood... Yummy
                  -Adam

Oximega, Orange Triad, White Flood, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, White Blood, CLAMore

Comment

• I wholeheartedly agree with CL making a ZMA product for the elements line. I think it's one of the main things the (already very versatile) elements line is missing.

There's another product I wish to see. I was too young for any supplements when the yellow color was out (yellow nEuphoria gen 1 & 2 I think it was called), but it seems like it was an awesome product even though it didn't sell very well. However, I have a different spin on it that makes it so it can be added to the orange line.

It's main focus, I guess, a healthy metabolism, but with the ingredients I'd like in it, it could be a fat burner or a sexual enhancer. For advertising, I would try and promote all 3 complexes.

The ingredients I'd like to see:
                    1)Yohimbine. It's expensive, but I think it's a very powerful ingredient. It would stack with the orange line because it's a vasodilator, it increases metabolism, and it's a natural aphrodisiac (mood enhancement). 3 things why I think it would be a nice addition to the orange line. The only thing to watch is the dosage so there's no overdose if people are taking Blue UP (reg version).

2) Forskolin. Again, promotes a good metabolism a is commonly used in fat burners, so you may be thinking this is a fat burner product. But forskolin also promotes lean muscle mass and body composition (as well as testosterone levels - this would stack well with Blue UP)

3) Horny Goat Weed. It's right in the name - it's supposed to give you an increased sex drive. But this would also work well with orange triad in improving your joints.

4) DHEA. This is the final thing I'd like to see in the product. I couldn't find it in any CL products so far, so forgive me if it is. But DHEA supports healthy body composition and weight.

I think this would be a great product for CL, because it adds options. You want a serious fat burner stack? Get REDuction, CLA, RAZ, and this. You want the best overall health you can possibly have? Use this with OT and Oximega. Plus, you can also use this in conjunction with the blue stack, for incredible hormone health.

This biggest thing about this product that I'd like it to be, is mostly stim free. Yeah I have yohimbe in there, but it offers so much more than stim properties (which most companies markey it as). I purposely didn't mention any type of caffeine or green tea extracts.
                    Last edited by Abyssion; 07-29-2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamlee34 View Post
                      I'd have to say a pineapple flavored white flood... Yummy
                      OOOooooo! I like it!!!
                      sigpicDarren Conroy
                      dconroy6@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ice Cold 8180 View Post
                        OOOooooo! I like it!!!
                        I know, sounds amazing right?

I think another good product would be a bar version of Gold Feast.
                        -Adam

Oximega, Orange Triad, White Flood, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, White Blood, CLAMore

Comment

• A gold feast bar version would be nice. I think what would help you guys at CL is different marketing. Like market Gold Feast as a recovery drink 1st, then add, oh by the way this is a great nutrition supp. I'm really surprised CL products aren't more popular (at least judging by the bb.com ballot awards thing) because they're quite high quality.

Comment

I know, sounds amazing right?

I think another good product would be a bar version of Gold Feast.
                            Lots of great ideas for sure!!
                            sigpicDarren Conroy
                            dconroy6@gmail.com

Comment

I'd have to say a pineapple flavored white flood... Yummy

agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Abyssion View Post
                                I wholeheartedly agree with CL making a ZMA product for the elements line. I think it's one of the main things the (already very versatile) elements line is missing.

There's another product I wish to see. I was too young for any supplements when the yellow color was out (yellow nEuphoria gen 1 & 2 I think it was called), but it seems like it was an awesome product even though it didn't sell very well. However, I have a different spin on it that makes it so it can be added to the orange line.

It's main focus, I guess, a healthy metabolism, but with the ingredients I'd like in it, it could be a fat burner or a sexual enhancer. For advertising, I would try and promote all 3 complexes.

The ingredients I'd like to see:
                                1)Yohimbine. It's expensive, but I think it's a very powerful ingredient. It would stack with the orange line because it's a vasodilator, it increases metabolism, and it's a natural aphrodisiac (mood enhancement). 3 things why I think it would be a nice addition to the orange line. The only thing to watch is the dosage so there's no overdose if people are taking Blue UP (reg version).

2) Forskolin. Again, promotes a good metabolism a is commonly used in fat burners, so you may be thinking this is a fat burner product. But forskolin also promotes lean muscle mass and body composition (as well as testosterone levels - this would stack well with Blue UP)

3) Horny Goat Weed. It's right in the name - it's supposed to give you an increased sex drive. But this would also work well with orange triad in improving your joints.

4) DHEA. This is the final thing I'd like to see in the product. I couldn't find it in any CL products so far, so forgive me if it is. But DHEA supports healthy body composition and weight.

I think this would be a great product for CL, because it adds options. You want a serious fat burner stack? Get REDuction, CLA, RAZ, and this. You want the best overall health you can possibly have? Use this with OT and Oximega. Plus, you can also use this in conjunction with the blue stack, for incredible hormone health.

This biggest thing about this product that I'd like it to be, is mostly stim free. Yeah I have yohimbe in there, but it offers so much more than stim properties (which most companies markey it as). I purposely didn't mention any type of caffeine or green tea extracts.
                                Awesome input, thank you !

Comment

Working...
                                X