What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
    A protein matrix of quality whey, egg, and casein protein would be great. Id rather take a matrix than a straight whey product. Its perfect for a meal at anytime, pre or post workout, and prebed. Doesnt seem like the industry has alot of competition in that apartment. I had a hard time trying to find a good matrix. Syntha form BSN is way to expensive
    This is a great idea. My favorite right now is LG's Lipotropic Protein (now that they've made it a blend) and it's cheap, but I would definitely give CL protein a try.

Also, one I would be interested in would be an all day whole-food based amino in pill form. I am a big fan of the Uni Liver and Beef Amino supps from Universal. I have nothing against using these, but I would be interested to see CL's take on it.
    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
      I am a big fan of the Uni Liver and Beef Amino supps from Universal.
      How long have you been taking Uni Liver and how do you like it? Im curious bc I have a bottle of it that I havent used yet(for some reason)
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

• I took a couple of bottles of Uni Liver and while I was on it didn't change anything else in my diet or training, and saw a little bit of an increase in how quickly I seemed to gain size. Right now I'm using the 100% Beef Aminos. The pills are a little bit smaller. So far, it seems to have the same type of effect. I like the ability to have an easy source of a few grams of protein between meals. Right now, since I work out first thing in the morning, I'm taking four with a glass of milk first thing in the morning, four more mid-morning with some fruit, and four mid-afternoon with some other random snack (basically during the longest breaks between protein-rich meals).

Comment

I took a couple of bottles of Uni Liver and while I was on it didn't change anything else in my diet or training, and saw a little bit of an increase in how quickly I seemed to gain size. Right now I'm using the 100% Beef Aminos. The pills are a little bit smaller. So far, it seems to have the same type of effect. I like the ability to have an easy source of a few grams of protein between meals. Right now, since I work out first thing in the morning, I'm taking four with a glass of milk first thing in the morning, four more mid-morning with some fruit, and four mid-afternoon with some other random snack (basically during the longest breaks between protein-rich meals).
          Gotcha. I read an article on dessicated liver supp by someone in relation to Dave Draper. Great article. He said he tried 4 different brands and then did some chemical tests to them that reenacted how the stomach digests them. After physical taking them and then the chemical testing, he found that the liver product he bought at his local drug store(I think its Nature Made) was probably then best product and the worst was the Uni-liver from Univeral Nutrition. He didnt see any affects while taking it and during the test, it showed to have low degradtion in the stomach. The other 2(I forgot the brands) fell in between. So basically the article said the dessicated liver is one of the most beneficial supps not taken and the most recommended is the Nature Made. I guess once Im done with the Uni-liver, Ill purchase the other brand.
          CFD

Comment

• Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
            Gotcha. I read an article on dessicated liver supp by someone in relation to Dave Draper. Great article. He said he tried 4 different brands and then did some chemical tests to them that reenacted how the stomach digests them. After physical taking them and then the chemical testing, he found that the liver product he bought at his local drug store(I think its Nature Made) was probably then best product and the worst was the Uni-liver from Univeral Nutrition. He didnt see any affects while taking it and during the test, it showed to have low degradtion in the stomach. The other 2(I forgot the brands) fell in between. So basically the article said the dessicated liver is one of the most beneficial supps not taken and the most recommended is the Nature Made. I guess once Im done with the Uni-liver, Ill purchase the other brand.
            The thing about it is that there's not anything to FEEL while taking it, so you can't really judge as well how it's effecting you, especially not right away. It's not like a pre-workout or something, where you can immediately say things about energy, pump, etc.

Comment

The thing about it is that there's not anything to FEEL while taking it, so you can't really judge as well how it's effecting you, especially not right away. It's not like a pre-workout or something, where you can immediately say things about energy, pump, etc.
              Correct. But they have been shown to decrease DOM and increase stamina. Ill post the article for others to see:
              http://www.davedraper.com/fusionbb/s....php?tid/4594/
              CFD

Comment

• Blue Gene v2

I think you could incorporate Yellow Neuphoria into the Blue Gene formula. Seems like it would be a great addition.

Comment

• I think it's long overdue that I demande a CL hoodie

Comment

• your product line is solid, and its proven by your customer satisfaction. and another thing that everybody loves about controlled labs is the marketing.

but i think some more time on previous supps with consumer testing on new versions would take you supp. line from solid to pretty much the only supplements people use honestly.

how about stimulant free pre-workout supp.
                    or a proven sleep aid with ingredients that would boost test or some of the ideas of blue gene added and call it BLUE DREAMS.
                    lifting straps, shaker cups, hoodies
                    maybe a white blood, green bulge type combo with an insulin spiker added called GREEN INFUSION or WHITE OUT, or something.
                    something combing the purple pro complex and banaba of intrain and the EAA's of wrath, with Glycergrow and White Blood for the ultimate pump call it PURPLE SWELL.

Comment

• Originally posted by carlosysidro View Post
                      your product line is solid, and its proven by your customer satisfaction. and another thing that everybody loves about controlled labs is the marketing.

but i think some more time on previous supps with consumer testing on new versions would take you supp. line from solid to pretty much the only supplements people use honestly.

how about stimulant free pre-workout supp.
                      or a proven sleep aid with ingredients that would boost test or some of the ideas of blue gene added and call it BLUE DREAMS.
                      lifting straps, shaker cups, hoodies
                      maybe a white blood, green bulge type combo with an insulin spiker added called GREEN INFUSION or WHITE OUT, or something.
                      something combing the purple pro complex and banaba of intrain and the EAA's of wrath, with Glycergrow and White Blood for the ultimate pump call it PURPLE SWELL.
                      good feedback in here, thanks
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Id like some bulk options to bring the price per serving down! i don't have 100's of $$ a month to spend on all the supps i'd like to take

Comment

• Originally posted by 5six View Post
                          I think it's long overdue that I demande a CL hoodie

Comment

• Originally posted by JesustheKING View Post
                            Id like some bulk options to bring the price per serving down! i don't have 100's of $$ a month to spend on all the supps i'd like to take
                            bulk as in larger number of servings? we already do offer these for our powder for the most part.

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Would like to see some kind of protein bar. or energetic bar. or similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcolin View Post
                                Would like to see some kind of protein bar. or energetic bar. or similar.
                                maybe in the distant future. anything protein would be a powder first

Out Now:
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                                Black Hole