What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 95zj View Post
    Read the reviews, people can't stand it. This is the only egg white supp I'd ever buy:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ewi/liquidew.html

But at that price, I'll keep looking.
    I did liquid egg whites international awhile, i bought the 4 tub deal, but realized I could get like 2x that much at the same price if I bought a ton of little containers from giant when on sale

I enjoy dried egg whites into my prebed shake, liquid for any other

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
      I did liquid egg whites international awhile, i bought the 4 tub deal, but realized I could get like 2x that much at the same price if I bought a ton of little containers from giant when on sale

I enjoy dried egg whites into my prebed shake, liquid for any other
      From who?

Comment

• the grocery store -- giant... they sell liquid egg whites at a cheaper price, even when at regular price (i think), if you buy a lot of little containers when compared to egg white international and their best price at 4 tubs

I'm sure if you go to a bulk store (sams club, BJ's, whatever) you could get bulk liquid egg whites maybe even cheaper than from giant or EWI..

Comment

• I had never head of "Giant" grocery stores, sorry about that. I work at a Grocery store here in Texas, "H-E-B," and our egg whites are EXPENSIVE. About 2-3 bucks depending on the brand/carton.

Comment

• im from PA, we have giant. i know in MD it's called Millers, but i dont know how far the chain stretches..

that sounds like what the egg whites run here... all I know is, I did the math once, and I could get like 1.5gall egg whites from giant for the price of 1gall f rom egg whites international, and then I got real mad I had already bought 6gall from EWI

Comment

im from PA, we have giant. i know in MD it's called Millers, but i dont know how far the chain stretches..

that sounds like what the egg whites run here... all I know is, I did the math once, and I could get like 1.5gall egg whites from giant for the price of 1gall f rom egg whites international, and then I got real mad I had already bought 6gall from EWI
              That blows man. I wish we sold egg whites in containers that large, not the tiny little containers that are real expensive.

Comment

• mostly i am too lazy to read the 40 pages before this =) but I was thinking some cool controlled labs stickers that came with products...just something simple to slap on anything really...maybe only include them in "big" CL products

Comment

• Originally posted by Arch View Post
                  mostly i am too lazy to read the 40 pages before this =) but I was thinking some cool controlled labs stickers that came with products...just something simple to slap on anything really...maybe only include them in "big" CL products
                  I'd pimp it on my truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arch View Post
                    mostly i am too lazy to read the 40 pages before this =) but I was thinking some cool controlled labs stickers that came with products...just something simple to slap on anything really...maybe only include them in "big" CL products
                    bumper stickers?
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      bumper stickers?
                      I don't think he meant bumper stickers, more like little ones you can put on a binder, or a journal, or the back windows of your car. Like those little Browning ones you get when you purchase one of their rifles.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                        I don't think he meant bumper stickers, more like little ones you can put on a binder, or a journal, or the back windows of your car. Like those little Browning ones you get when you purchase one of their rifles.
                        well i was thinking of both actually, the littler ones are nice to slap on like water bottles, binders etc like you pointed, and i mean like the bigger ones are nice for other things like vehicles etc... i was thinking since you go mostly through retailers it would be hard to package them on the outside but you could wrap them in the vacuum wrap that you wrap the entire tub in, or even throw them in the boxes that come with the pill type products.

either size would be cool, i think stickers are a good way to get a brand/logo out there b/c people will slap them on some of the most random stuff lol.

Comment

• jesh, took me forever to find this thread:
                          quoting ppu12 in the purple intrain faq:

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                          What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Purple INTRAIN™ ?

Creatine, such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
                          PLENTY of water (this is critical)
                          Quality multivitamin such as Orange TRIAD
                          Fishoil / EFA
                          Post-workout recovery shake, such as Golden GAINS
                          Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Purple INTRAIN™ ?

REDuction (pre-workout) during a fatloss / cutting phase
                          Blue GENE (pre-workout) during a recomposition, strength, or bulking phase

It seems you are missing out on an EFA product to recommend!

Comment

jesh, took me forever to find this thread:
                            quoting ppu12 in the purple intrain faq:

It seems you are missing out on an EFA product to recommend!
                            it may be in our future, but it wouldnt be a standard run of the mill product you would find in costco.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

it may be in our future, but it wouldnt be a standard run of the mill product you would find in costco.
                              Awesome, buy CL supps in bulk at Costco.

Comment

Combining EFAs, CLAs, flax, and b vitamins?

Oh! And sesamin/EGCG! The all natural fatloss product .

Comment

Working...
                                X