• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a PCT?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigal1129 View Post
      How about a PCT?
      we dont condone the use of hormones, so we would never launch a product like that.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• /\/\
        steroids are bad, unless medically used for treatment.

Comment

• A CL hoodie for us Canadians!

Comment

• Even though I don't backpack much anymore, I usually look for a drink which has a good profile of electrolytes that keeps me going without getting cramps. I think a electrolyte drink with a higher profile of necessary electrolytes than Gatorade would be amazing. I bought something like that in GNC in 2005 and they discontinued it, but it kept my dad and I free from spasms and cramps. It may not be the best product to make, because there are others out there who filled that niche and it's probably not as oriented to bodybuilders.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5six View Post
              A CL hoodie for us Canadians!
              Nice !

Comment

• Originally posted by roach_coach View Post
                Even though I don't backpack much anymore, I usually look for a drink which has a good profile of electrolytes that keeps me going without getting cramps. I think a electrolyte drink with a higher profile of necessary electrolytes than Gatorade would be amazing. I bought something like that in GNC in 2005 and they discontinued it, but it kept my dad and I free from spasms and cramps. It may not be the best product to make, because there are others out there who filled that niche and it's probably not as oriented to bodybuilders.
                I always thought this was a really good idea. Would be awesome to stack with PW

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Nice !
                They're long over due, IMO

Comment

Even though I don't backpack much anymore, I usually look for a drink which has a good profile of electrolytes that keeps me going without getting cramps. I think a electrolyte drink with a higher profile of necessary electrolytes than Gatorade would be amazing. I bought something like that in GNC in 2005 and they discontinued it, but it kept my dad and I free from spasms and cramps. It may not be the best product to make, because there are others out there who filled that niche and it's probably not as oriented to bodybuilders.
                  try coconut water, its healthier and better than gatorade..

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                    I lived in Hawaii for 4 months. Never touchin that stuff again!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                      Packing down six days' worth of electrolyte drink powder for a 65-mile hike would be easier than six days' worth of coconut water lol. Cytosport does that job, but I think CL could produce something with a good electrolyte profile as wel as better-tasting flavors Thanks for the tip, if I do a lot of work during a hot day, I'll try it out.

Comment

great idea, but you hit upon the problem,the market for that type of thing is tiny, as many products have electrolytes added to them instead of as a standalone
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          great idea, but you hit upon the problem,the market for that type of thing is tiny, as many products have electrolytes added to them instead of as a standalone
                          Yeah. Powerade now has a more diverse electrolyte profile instead of the usual sodium-potassium like Gatorade. Maybe if there's a higher demand for such a product, and there is a niche for a great-tasting drink that provides carbs/electrolytes/BCAAS/etc, then it may be a good idea for a product

Comment

• I know you already have an amino acid product but maybe something simpler. A BCAA product with only BCAAs. No Glutamine, BA, or CM. Have a slightly higher dose of Leucine, something like 3:1:1 or 4:1:1. A lot of the BCAA products have other 'goodies' thrown in there that not everyone wants that takes away from the amount of BCAAs in the product.

it could be called Brown CAAnon

Comment

• I'm not sure about calling anything brown...that's just me...
                              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                                I'm not sure about calling anything brown...that's just me...
                                lol, well it is one of the only colors they haven't used.

Flavor could be Pineapple Orange. Outside of a pineapple = brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X