• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
    Black Cherry.
    Do want!

Comment

• Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      BLUE Razzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzberry!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
        *insert color here* Omega.

Animal did one. CL should do.

I'll probably use Animal one until CL does. x)
        im in the same boat with you. Animal has a good product but i would love to see one from CL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ1331 View Post
          im in the same boat with you. Animal has a good product but i would love to see one from CL.
          dont you feel theirs is expensive though?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• yep, I switch between that and nutraplanet bulk omega 3's to save money.

Do you think CL would be able to release a Omega product with Omega 3's and 6's (GLA + CLA)? Maybe 45 days worth?

Comment

• an omega product would be cool (since OT has my multi covered) , to get the essentials out of the way.

different PW flavors of course would be good when the economy recovers

for the billionth time, an all purpose whey protein (if it can be done in a profitable way for you guys of course)

orrrr how about a bad ass training manual to carry around the gym

those are my top choices. make those and then ill never have to buy another companies products again:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
                an omega product would be cool (since OT has my multi covered) , to get the essentials out of the way.

different PW flavors of course would be good when the economy recovers

for the billionth time, an all purpose whey protein (if it can be done in a profitable way for you guys of course)

orrrr how about a bad ass training manual to carry around the gym

those are my top choices. make those and then ill never have to buy another companies products again:-)
                unfortunately, whey is such a commodity, we would lose money selling it. I dont know how anyone who isnt one of the top 3 largest companies, sells a whey and actually turns a profit on it (assuming their quality is good)

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                  unfortunately, whey is such a commodity, we would lose money selling it. I dont know how anyone who isnt one of the top 3 largest companies, sells a whey and actually turns a profit on it (assuming their quality is good)
                  i knew this much - it does kind of baffle me as well.

regardless, i would bet money that if you WERE to make one it would do well. while i dont purchase the most EXPENSIVE whey, i also dont buy the cheapest either -

Comment

• Mmmm some good ideas in here

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
                      i knew this much - it does kind of baffle me as well.

regardless, i would bet money that if you WERE to make one it would do well. while i dont purchase the most EXPENSIVE whey, i also dont buy the cheapest either -
                      I dont doubt it would sell well, but we arent in business increase top line while reducing bottom line

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

• This isn't a product you take, but a handy dandy pill holder. I'm on the go most the time and would like something other than the little tupperware containers I have with me to transport my OT and WF tabs. My friends that take Juice Plus have these little holders that attach to a purse to bag to keep their capsules in. It says Juice Plus on them so it doubles as advertising.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomica13 View Post
                          This isn't a product you take, but a handy dandy pill holder. I'm on the go most the time and would like something other than the little tupperware containers I have with me to transport my OT and WF tabs. My friends that take Juice Plus have these little holders that attach to a purse to bag to keep their capsules in. It says Juice Plus on them so it doubles as advertising.

why not just buy a pill holder that exists? if you order enough from bb.com you can get 1 for free.. or you can always go to cvs and buy them.. I use a weekly thing - has 7 day boxes and i just throw all my supps into it feach day

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                            why not just buy a pill holder that exists? if you order enough from bb.com you can get 1 for free.. or you can always go to cvs and buy them.. I use a weekly thing - has 7 day boxes and i just throw all my supps into it feach day
                            ^^ I have the bb.com one and it works just great. I also have a small tupperware one that I put all my pills in that I need to take during the day. Easy as pie!
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                              I have those that I use for my a.m. vitamins, but they don't fit well in my purse and they tend to open at random. I'm sure I have other little containers around the house. I thought this was a good marketing idea too for CL.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomica13 View Post
                                I have those that I use for my a.m. vitamins, but they don't fit well in my purse and they tend to open at random. I'm sure I have other little containers around the house. I thought this was a good marketing idea too for CL.
                                Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X