No announcement yet.

What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a newly flavored Golden Finish. I love the flavor now, but a new one would be awesome.

Comment

• More flavors.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrian andras View Post
        More flavors.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          Is more coming?

Comment

• bulk stock kits... like a green bulge/white flood bottle to last 4months!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
              bulk stock kits... like a green bulge/white flood bottle to last 4months!
              that would be pretty pricey
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• If I were going to design a product for CL to market, it would probably not be an omega or a protein. That market is oversaturated already. I can go buy a fish oil at wal mart that is just as potent as universal's and cheaper too. Boxed kits are ehhh as well because some sites (such as bb.com) will already cut you a slim deal on buying several CL products at once (such as the WF, GM, PW I bought last night). You already did WF tabs, you already have white blood and green bulge caps. Purple Wraath tabs might be an idea. I think the best option I have read is a morning shake type drink. Some carbs, a healthy dose of EAA/BCAA, some neuro stuff (PEA etc.), vasodilator and maybe even a dash of creatine too. If there was a way to add protein, that would be icing on the cake. Mix the stuff in water, and in next to no time you have an instant breakfast that has you ready to roll whether you are headed to the gym or the daily grind. It would not be cheap, but it would be insanely effective. Maroon Morning or Red Dawn (strawberry or fruit flavored?) or something for a name, that's up to y'all. I don't see many/any products that really combine all of these elements and it might be a market you guys can corner. Is it unrealistic? Probably, but if there was a way to make it, I would be all over it.

Comment

• Bigger sized OT bottles maybe

More PW flavors.

More WF flavors. I shouldn't bitch about it, since I can just take the tabs and not have to taste anything, but I like prefer powders do to their quicker absorption.

Comment

• Originally posted by frshlkjuce View Post
                    If I were going to design a product for CL to market, it would probably not be an omega or a protein. That market is oversaturated already. I can go buy a fish oil at wal mart that is just as potent as universal's and cheaper too. Boxed kits are ehhh as well because some sites (such as bb.com) will already cut you a slim deal on buying several CL products at once (such as the WF, GM, PW I bought last night). You already did WF tabs, you already have white blood and green bulge caps. Purple Wraath tabs might be an idea. I think the best option I have read is a morning shake type drink. Some carbs, a healthy dose of EAA/BCAA, some neuro stuff (PEA etc.), vasodilator and maybe even a dash of creatine too. If there was a way to add protein, that would be icing on the cake. Mix the stuff in water, and in next to no time you have an instant breakfast that has you ready to roll whether you are headed to the gym or the daily grind. It would not be cheap, but it would be insanely effective. Maroon Morning or Red Dawn (strawberry or fruit flavored?) or something for a name, that's up to y'all. I don't see many/any products that really combine all of these elements and it might be a market you guys can corner. Is it unrealistic? Probably, but if there was a way to make it, I would be all over it.
                    sounds good, but as you said, very expensive

Originally posted by adrian andras View Post
                    Bigger sized OT bottles maybe

More PW flavors.

More WF flavors. I shouldn't bitch about it, since I can just take the tabs and not have to taste anything, but I like prefer powders do to their quicker absorption.
                    I am sure there will be more flavors in the distant future, once the economy recovers
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• ive been saying this for years :-D

an everyday protein so I wont ever need to buy from another company again

all i need : Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, Golden Finish, Insert everyday protein here ---->

All easily staples in my supplementation

Comment

• probably off topic, but maybe more "elements line" products. not sure what you would use for elements, but im sure you guys have an idea or two floating around.

Comment

probably off topic, but maybe more "elements line" products. not sure what you would use for elements, but im sure you guys have an idea or two floating around.

Comment

probably off topic, but maybe more "elements line" products. not sure what you would use for elements, but im sure you guys have an idea or two floating around.
                            Like bringing back SesaGlow...

Comment

• You guys should promote a free weightlifting belt to come with all products that would be sick@@@@

or a stretching band like kane uses for shoulders and whatever

use some promotions and specials to attract more sales

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
                                ive been saying this for years :-D

an everyday protein so I wont ever need to buy from another company again
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ DAMN STRIAGHT

Comment

Working...
                                X