Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    xtreme ultra peptide > ON casein
    more expensive, more calories, and less protein than ON. which is a bummer because they have a bunch more flavors than ON doesn...
    -Kim

Comment

• buy some on casein, buy some xtreme peptide, and combine?

i duno.. I use 1-1.5 scoops casein, with milk (more protein), and peanutbutter (more protein), plus some egg whites (more protein) before bed...

think i got 3 tubs of xtreme peptide on some sale.. might use ON after their gone.. or something else

Comment

• I knwo alot of people have said this but a good protein powder( for anytime of day, not just post-workout) would be awesome. You wouldnt even have to add any creatine or any type of carb. Alot of people of love CL would back yall up on it. You can call it White Mass or somethin. IDK
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

• *insert color here* Omega.

Animal did one. CL should do.

I'll probably use Animal one until CL does. x)

Comment

• Originally posted by JPetitclerc
            *insert color here* Omega.

Werd.

Throw in some Sesamin and CLA

Red Fish.

Comment

• Supplement Ideas

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
              *insert color here* Omega.

Cool. Should be an element though, maybe a name like omeGAMMA.

Also, I like the idea of a gene activator like Muscletech's Anator. I'd buy it. And it's a market that's not super congested like proteins. Just a thought. Hopefully one you guys 'll utilize.

I can see it now... Cobalt Creature.

"Get ready to be 'creaturized' by our newest product, Cobalt Creature. By activating your genes to their fullest potential, you're able to maximize lean, mean, killing machine gains. Now go get CREATURIZED."

Comment

• Product Ideas

I have a suggestion for Yellow nEuphoria. Does it contain l-dope? (the amino that converts into dopamine). If not already, it definitely should. Also, what do you think of gamma oryzano. It's supposed to stimulate endorphins.

Also, I believe I've read somewhere that powders tend to be a bit more effective than pills. Not sure if there is any factual data to support that (be nice to conduct an experiment) but it would still be cool to get products like black hole, yellow nEuphoria, blue up, and even orange triad to powdered form for those who prefer it.

Let's see...

Black Hole (Powdered, not sure if you'd change name) Flavors: Beastly Blackberry, Dark Fusion ( maybe cross flavors like strawberry and watermelon the add artificial black coloring).

Orange TRIad (Maybe change the name to Orange Crush for powdered) Powdered Flavors: Orange Matrix (just sounds cool), Orange Orange, Mandarin and/or Tangerine.

Yellow nEuphoria (Maybe something like yellow elation) Powdered Flavors: Sweet Banana (obviously), Bright Lemonade.

Blue Up (Maybe powdered name is Big Blue) Powdered Flavors: Blueberry (Or even better, Blue Berry), Blue Raspberry.

I know there's another blue fruit, like a blue pear or something, but right now it ain't coming to me. Ah well, that's about all I wanted to get off my mind for now. I'll continue to conduct more research and report back here later with my "findings."
                Last edited by dblakester; 07-31-2008, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Morning Supp.

!!!!! I feel like a light bulb has just appeared over my head. What if CL put out a product that you take right when you wake up, whether you workout next or not, to get your body running for the day. Something to give your body the nutrients it's been missing out on for the past 5-12 hours. I realize you could just take a vitamin or protein shake, but I'm talking about something designed specifically for the morning, to get your body back on the fast-track after waking up. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Please tell me what you think.

Comment

• Yeah... Come on guys, let's get this thread rollin' again like in it's early days.

Comment

• I thiink that is an awesome idea! And I havent heard anything like that on the market so I bet it would do well. Good thinking.
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

• im pretty sure it might have been suggested but smaller tubs of GG or maybe even flavored GG??? Ive yet to try it but i really want to since it gets a lot of good reviews

Comment

• Originally posted by thehulk50
                          im pretty sure it might have been suggested but smaller tubs of GG or maybe even flavored GG??? Ive yet to try it but i really want to since it gets a lot of good reviews
                          same

Comment

• Originally posted by thehulk50
                            im pretty sure it might have been suggested but smaller tubs of GG or maybe even flavored GG??? Ive yet to try it but i really want to since it gets a lot of good reviews
                            I made a thread asking for a smaller tub, it doesnt look good

I dont know if you can really flavor that stuff bro.

Comment

• maybe a more hardcore version of reduction. once where you take 2 in the AM, 2 in the afternoon, and then the PM pills. not that there is anything wrong w/the current formula, but i think that would win over people who want more doses during the day. i think i saw one person bitching about that on bb.com.

and i agree on the smaller tub of glycergrow. it might entire more people to try it out. the price per serving is quite low now, but you get a whole lotta GG in that tub. maybe people are afraid that they wont like it and they'll be stuck w/a big ass tub.

anyways, im sure anything new that comes along will be a hit.
                              -Kim

Comment

• Originally posted by kimlin85
                                maybe a more hardcore version of reduction. once where you take 2 in the AM, 2 in the afternoon, and then the PM pills. not that there is anything wrong w/the current formula, but i think that would win over people who want more doses during the day. i think i saw one person bitching about that on bb.com.

and i agree on the smaller tub of glycergrow. it might entire more people to try it out. the price per serving is quite low now, but you get a whole lotta GG in that tub. maybe people are afraid that they wont like it and they'll be stuck w/a big ass tub.

anyways, im sure anything new that comes along will be a hit.
                                Just buy 2 boxes (They are so cheap anyway) and double dose, LOL. That's what i'm doing, after cycling my first box. (Had 3)

Comment

Working...
                                X