Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdiritto
    new years parties included?

i didnt even think of it, but it should. nice suggestion!!!

Comment

• Its been said already, but should get a good protein out there., maybe add some dextrose(or something) to it for extra carbs if thats possible? would be handy not having to add it to the shake. thats my 2cents haha

Comment

• possibly a more potent test booster?
        - Joe

my controlled labs log...
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106664371

Comment

• White FLood:
          Wicked watermelon
          ravishing rasberry
          berry tsunami

SILVER BULLET
          what it would do...not to sure

Comment

• Originally posted by INSERT_NAME
            White FLood:
            Wicked watermelon
            Nice

Comment

• Combine GM, PW, and WF (and maybe GG)

Controlled Labs "Full Spectrum" pre-workout drink

Maybe use a water stable creatine (Kre-Alkalyn) so it can be consumed pre and during workout.

Think of how much time you would save answering the millyins of "How do I take GM WF & PW" Threads!!!

Comment

• I know most people have already said protein and you guys do have GFH but something along the traditional chocolate, vanilla flavored whey isolate or protein blend??

Comment

• The Canadian winter is soon. Let's get some hoodies!

Comment

• A new flavor of White Flood... The 'Original' lemonade product (WF) is the worse tasting Lemonade out of WF, GM & PW B)

Also... I didn't try Yellow nEuphoria yet but from what i've read, V.1 was better than V.2 - Maybe do a V.3 that is better than both?

Also... CL Jogging Pants That would fit with the shirt obviously. And a CL Cap... Why have a Beanie but no Cap?

I also don't see a white or black CL Shirt in the product page, only blue/orange/red... =(

Comment

• Originally posted by JPetitclerc
                      A new flavor of White Flood... The 'Original' lemonade product (WF) is the worse tasting Lemonade out of WF, GM & PW B)

Also... I didn't try Yellow nEuphoria yet but from what i've read, V.1 was better than V.2 - Maybe do a V.3 that is better than both?

Also... CL Jogging Pants That would fit with the shirt obviously. And a CL Cap... Why have a Beanie but no Cap?

I also don't see a white or black CL Shirt in the product page, only blue/orange/red... =(
                      I'd get a CL cap so long as it was a FlexFit.

Comment

• CL tank top

Comment

• Originally posted by 5six
                          The Canadian winter is soon. Let's get some hoodies!
                          It's pretty cold in Western New York as well, I like hoodies

Comment

• the pollution in philadelphia keeps me warm at nights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joezilla

but i would like to see a casein type of protein and or a GOOD whey product. cant think of anything else.
                              x2 on casein. ON only has 4 flavors, and only two of them taste good.
                              -Kim

Comment

• xtreme ultra peptide > ON casein

Comment

Working...
                                X