No announcement yet.

What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good protein blend. i know people like syntax(boycotted) and DS(also BSN but far to expensive) have ones out, but thats realy not much choice considering how much better it is than WPC, i find in england its quite difficult to get dcent protein as it is, we pay twice as much as you yanks, and so there must be some market for it and some profit to be made, even if it is just in england

Comment

• I would like to see some kind protein form

Comment

• Originally posted by jhicks3301
        I would like to see some kind protein form
        What's up J? Nice to see you around these parts

Comment

• Originally posted by cboesger
          What's up J? Nice to see you around these parts
          I thought that I would spread my lovin around

Comment

• Originally posted by jhicks3301
            I would like to see some kind protein form
            I'll sell you dis chicken for about three FITTY !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g

Comment

That would be some big breast!!!

Comment

• I cant think of any new product other then the bazillion time mentioned protein, but I would like to see some new combo deals on bb.com Getting a few products just a tiny bit cheaper could be the little nudge that I need to get a 2nd or 3rd product. Just a thought!

Comment

• Don't suppose you guys can make a magic pill that turns me into an instant super fitness model?

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• k

How bout a WAXY MAIZE product... kinda like torrent with creatine and waxy

maize and protein in it.... theres tends to be a little expensive so it would be

nice for something to compete with the quality of that product.

Comment

• Another Plug for a lean mass gainer. It better have oats too (*I'm sure PU will see to this though).
                        Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• Horny Goat Weed Just Because It Sounds Funny But Cool At The Same Time

Comment

How bout some of what that chickens takin
                            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

• How bout a myostatin blocker if it can be done. Or or PH or PS of some kind.

Comment

• ATP!

and a 1 weekend special where you can get 2 tee shirts (of any color[s]) and the skullie for 25$!!!!) yaaaa, imagine the sales and customer promototions via walking/talking billboards -- but make sure I have access to the internet this weekend.
                                Last edited by jiritt0; 09-13-2007, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X