No announcement yet.

What New Products Do You Want From CL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt, lol essentially what i did was take the supplements you mentioned and put them together.

the reason i even bothered to mention it is this:

green mag + purple wrath + 3 bottles of WB + GG = ROUGHLY 80-90 servings proper pre during post workout supps.

for an averaged $210 (and if you go by my workout routine, thats about 3 months worth, give or take a week or two)

i realize most all in one products are "underdosed", but for instance, (and i hate saying that, but im just suggesting)

products like VPX no shotgun has a nice ingredient profile, has only 30 servings and costs $44. but a 3 month supply would cost only $134 as opposed to $210.

now granted, i love CL and as ive stated before purple wraath, gg and green mag will always be staples in my workout supps, but it is something im sure other consumers think about.

one thing that could potentially make it difficult for consumers is the different servings (one of the reasons an all one in is convenient) something to remember is not all consumers are smart and stack things correctly. im still undecided on the whole glutamine deal, dont have much to say to that other than that seems to be the trend lately.

OR as ive said before, maybe a Green Mag/WB bulk powder might alleviate the problem for me all together.

i love my green mag, purple wraath and GG stack, but i loathe in the fact i have to spend 27 bucks every month on a new bottle of WB(meaning to save on shipping i have to order 3, which is a lot of money up front when ur purchasing tons of other stuff lol)

a GM/WB powder would be sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      WB powder would be sweet.
      Agreed... There's a huge cost difference between powders and capsules and not just because of the encapsulation. As far as that other product you listed I will politely refrain for bashing it and ripping it to shreds from the ground up along with the rest of the lineup.... back in the day.. I would have

You're also correct about many of the all-in-one products being underdosed... by the way.. plasma expandor was a solid formula so I ain't hatin tha playa by any means.
      Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-08-2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• cost difference as powders being more or less expensive?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          cost difference as powders being more or less expensive?
          Less.. as far as the final package.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Less.. as far as the final package.
            yup. capsules cost us around 1/2-1 penny each. so for a product with 180 capsules we are paying over a dollar per bottle just for the empty caps. then there are fillers required as well as the encapsulation machine time/cost. with powders its easier/cheaper but you need to pay for flavoring.

also more wastage with capsules which gets figured into the final cost.
            Last edited by Controlled Labs; 08-08-2006, 06:27 PM.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• My workouts are fueled by Controlled Labs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seroph4x
                My workouts are fueled by Controlled Labs.
                You should do a workout log or something... I never really see you post about anything workout related ?

Comment

• copycat lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    You should do a workout log or something... I never really see you post about anything workout related ?

and

Comment

• New CL Product Idea

ok, i dont know much about supplement science or anything, so i dont even know if this would be possible. but i always thought a protein capsule would be sweet. i dont think i've ever read of one ever being made. but then again, like i said, it may not even be possible. just an idea.
                      btw...C.L. is the best company ever!

<----who comes up with these things? they kick ass!

Comment

• Not sure but I thought some one tried it here recently, would be pretty hard to get a decent amount into a small enough serving. Good idea though, thank you and if you come up with more ideas be sure to post you never know.

Comment

While it is a good idea for people on the go, I just don't think it would make economic sense. Plus, I love the taste of protein (well....the good ones).
                          Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

• people on the go is sort of who i had in mind. like with me, a capsule would help tremendously because of my class schedule. i could just pop a pill before a class instead of carrying around my powder, my shaker, finding a cool place to keep the milk, etc.
                            even if it was only about 15-20g of protein a capsule, that would be great. i'm not looking for a post workout replacement or anything (40+ grams) just somethin to pop on the go when powders are an inconvinience. what do you guys think?
                            can you micronize protein like you can creatine?? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by music_man185
                              ....just somethin to pop on the go when powders are an inconvinience. what do you guys think?
                              The closest thing would be some type of (horse pill sized) leucine tabs..

Comment

• its a good idea, but it would be twice the price of regular protein due to capsule costs and it would be about 40 capsules to get 30 grams of protein in.
                                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                                Black Hole