Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
    yeah but do you workout though?
    No, that is what I thought taking supplements do is make you big without lifting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
      If you have the interest then go for it. However, I see why you would hesitate as it is a loooooong road. First 2 years were kinda boring (too much time in the classroom) but I'm loving 3rd year thus far I just finished my general surgery rotation (I loved that one) and will be starting my OB/gyn rotation tomorrow (not too sure how I feel about that one) and I've got today off .
      Assuming you have the prerequesite courses covered (bio, chem, physics) take the MCAT (a good prepcourse like Kaplan can do wonders) and if you have time volunteering @ hospitals or other things to show that you know what you are getting into are always helpful. Good letters of recommendation are key as well. However, when it comes down to it the one thing you can do to help yourself the most is kick a$$ on the MCAT as that is the main means of comparison. OR you could just walk in to the admissions office and threaten to kick all their butts
      I am no authority on the subject but if you have any questions feel frree to shoot me a line @ some point.
      Still have to do the prereqs since my degree is in IT. Thanks for the info, if it becomes more serious then I will definetly let you know a lot more thought wil need to go into it before it happens.

I have done work in a physical therapy office and work with Altzimer and stroke patients and water therapy but no hospital work but that was over 10 years ago.

I will just send in Aries without his shirt on and let him threaten them!

Comment

• It would be cool if you could put out another version of red acid without the appertite suppression that you can stack with SesaGLOW and Black Hole!
        Genetics

Comment

• Originally posted by brett4271
          It would be cool if you could put out another version of red acid without the appertite suppression that you can stack with SesaGLOW and Black Hole!
          you mean like a straight stim product?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            you mean like a straight stim product?
            A straight stim with some endurance blend would work!
            Back to the basics!

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              A straight stim with some endurance blend would work!
              ie: take caffeine pills with purple wraath.

Comment

• yall need to get off of them stims
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  yall need to get off of them stims
                  1 week ban for blasphemy

Comment

• Ever thought of a plant sterol product that actually works?
                    BTW.. someone should get on BB.com and see wtf I got banned for

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                      ie: take caffeine pills with purple wraath.
                      I think the PERFECT endurance/energy blend would be PW + about 2g of CM and 200mg caffeine..
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

• all that plus perhaps some SNS Focus XT (minus your 200 mg caffeine)
                        The Strong will stand. The weak will fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                          I think the PERFECT endurance/energy blend would be PW + about 2g of CM and 200mg caffeine..
                          I do this minus the cafeine and it is awesome to say the least, plus GM, ALCAR and everything else!

Comment

• I just love having caffeine as a "choice"....in case I have to hit the gym and then immediately take a nap afterwards (while I have the chance) and then work a 12 hour shift.

Comment

• I rarely, if ever purchase supplements that have caffeine in them (unless it’s a stim). I also prefer the option of stim-free supplements. Not to mention the way that people market caffeine under different names and make it sound like some fantastic new discovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                I just love having caffeine as a "choice"....in case I have to hit the gym and then immediately take a nap afterwards (while I have the chance) and then work a 12 hour shift.
                                I keep forgetting to pick me ups some caff pill for those days you need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X