stacking questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stacking questions

I've heard good things about Controlled Labs so when deciding on my first NO product I chose to go with White Blood. During this time I will also be taking my morning multi (Animal pak) and taking Cell Mass. Now I have just two questions.

1. Am I supposed to take White Blood on off days? If so, when? I was advised to take it before bed due to the arginine helping with the release of growth hormone?

2. a little OT but when taking cell mass it is directed that you take 1 scoop post workout and one scoop 6-8 hours before/after your post workout serving.
    Because I have been advised to take it after. If 6-8 hours post workout is when I will be sleeping. Would you advise just to take it 6-8 hours before my post workout serving.

Originally posted by Tysdon
    I've heard good things about Controlled Labs so when deciding on my first NO product I chose to go with White Blood. During this time I will also be taking my morning multi (Animal pak) and taking Cell Mass. Now I have just two questions.

1. Am I supposed to take White Blood on off days? If so, when? I was advised to take it before bed due to the arginine helping with the release of growth hormone?

2. a little OT but when taking cell mass it is directed that you take 1 scoop post workout and one scoop 6-8 hours before/after your post workout serving.
    Because I have been advised to take it after. If 6-8 hours post workout is when I will be sleeping. Would you advise just to take it 6-8 hours before my post workout serving.
    1. Yes, take WB on off days, preferably at bedtime. It gives you good sleep and helps you grow, etc. IMO

2. I suppose you workout in the afternoon/evening. If so, take your first serving of Cellmass upon waking then eat, etc. Then your 2nd immediately after workout.
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Originally posted by rchapman
      1. Yes, take WB on off days, preferably at bedtime. It gives you good sleep and helps you grow, etc. IMO

2. I suppose you workout in the afternoon/evening. If so, take your first serving of Cellmass upon waking then eat, etc. Then your 2nd immediately after workout.
      Awesome thanks.
      couple of other Q's

1.Lets say im on vacation and I cant do much for working out, but I do want to keep the vascularity produced from the WB. Should I just keep taking it at bedtime. Obviously I would try to do some workouts such as push ups etc. as best as I could but for one I'm not a professional bodybuilder and as such can afford to take a week off. Second, accessibility to weights might be a factor, so body weight exercises will have to do. Same question with the cellmass. Just take in mornings?

2. For the Cellmass im assuming on offdays 1 upon waking and 1 6-8 hours later?

Comment

Awesome thanks.
        couple of other Q's

1.Lets say im on vacation and I cant do much for working out, but I do want to keep the vascularity produced from the WB. Should I just keep taking it at bedtime. Obviously I would try to do some workouts such as push ups etc. as best as I could but for one I'm not a professional bodybuilder and as such can afford to take a week off. Second, accessibility to weights might be a factor, so body weight exercises will have to do. Same question with the cellmass. Just take in mornings?

2. For the Cellmass im assuming on offdays 1 upon waking and 1 6-8 hours later?
        1. It's really up to you, but from experience I use the WB only at bedtime because it really gives me good sleep plus I have really seemed to grow a little faster in the little time I've been using it(3-4 weeks) and I really have good strong workouts the next day due to sleep/recovery/etc. It's an awesome product. I do notice cool vascularity before bed though I really don't know if it would hurt to possibly use it twice a day because I use WF preworkout and then WB bedtime. They are basically the same IMO other than WF produces energy/stamina.

2. Cellmass twice on nontraining days too. 1st upon waking and 2nd 6-8hrs later. Reason being is you wanna keep your muscles saturated with everything even on off days to grow. Make sure to drink minimum of 1gal water a day. 1 1/2 if possible or more, depending on bodyweight IMO. I'm 5'10" 187lbs and usually get in 1-1 1/2 a day. Creatine works with water to keep the cells in the muscles full to aid in strength/recovery.

P.S. noticed you are using Animal Pak(which is a good product) but the OT is a great multi also. it has alot of good benefits plus you split the doses throughout the day which gives all day availability and max absorption IMO
        also, the GM is great too. i've used cellmass with good results but have since moved to the GM with good results too, and cheaper

Good Luck! sorry, had to throw in a moon! love the little guy, lmao!
        Last edited by rchapman; 05-21-2008, 02:48 AM.
        Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
        ORANGE OXIMEGA
        WHITE FLOOD
        GREEN MAG
        PURPLE WRATH

Comment

1. It's really up to you, but from experience I use the WB only at bedtime because it really gives me good sleep plus I have really seemed to grow a little faster in the little time I've been using it(3-4 weeks) and I really have good strong workouts the next day due to sleep/recovery/etc. It's an awesome product. I do notice cool vascularity before bed though I really don't know if it would hurt to possibly use it twice a day because I use WF preworkout and then WB bedtime. They are basically the same IMO other than WF produces energy/stamina.

2. Cellmass twice on nontraining days too. 1st upon waking and 2nd 6-8hrs later. Reason being is you wanna keep your muscles saturated with everything even on off days to grow. Make sure to drink minimum of 1gal water a day. 1 1/2 if possible or more, depending on bodyweight IMO. I'm 5'10" 187lbs and usually get in 1-1 1/2 a day. Creatine works with water to keep the cells in the muscles full to aid in strength/recovery.

P.S. noticed you are using Animal Pak(which is a good product) but the OT is a great multi also. it has alot of good benefits plus you split the doses throughout the day which gives all day availability and max absorption IMO
          also, the GM is great too. i've used cellmass with good results but have since moved to the GM with good results too, and cheaper

Good Luck! sorry, had to throw in a moon! love the little guy, lmao!
          Thanks for taking the time rchapman to go into detail with me
          but you have just opened up a few new questions haha

1. So I'm a little hazy on what you're saying about the WB. If I'm currently taking it and then I go on vacation for a week. You're saying I do want to take it every night even though I wont be lifting hard for roughly a week?

2. Are you also advising to maybe try the WB twice a day? post w/o and at bed time. For me though that'll be within roughly 4 hours of each other.

3. Does WB not give you the 24 hour vascularity? I have some friends who took/take NO X-plod and look like they were pumped 24/7

Comment

white before bed even on a vacation is useful

you can take preworkout and before bed if budget permits
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

How is white blood with heavy alcohol use..
              such as on vacation

Comment

Thanks for taking the time rchapman to go into detail with me
                but you have just opened up a few new questions haha

1. So I'm a little hazy on what you're saying about the WB. If I'm currently taking it and then I go on vacation for a week. You're saying I do want to take it every night even though I wont be lifting hard for roughly a week?

2. Are you also advising to maybe try the WB twice a day? post w/o and at bed time. For me though that'll be within roughly 4 hours of each other.

3. Does WB not give you the 24 hour vascularity? I have some friends who took/take NO X-plod and look like they were pumped 24/7
                I take it every night even on off days. Not sure on how long you keep the vascularity from WB, but prewo then before bed is fine. As the CL admin said, if budget permits go for it, but it is well worth the $. As far as th alcohol thing, IMO I wouldn't mix the two, gotta remember it enhances blood flow, which could enhance the alcohol effect or even be dangerous. Not sure but I wouldn't chance it IMO.
                Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
                ORANGE OXIMEGA
                WHITE FLOOD
                GREEN MAG
                PURPLE WRATH

Comment

I take it every night even on off days. Not sure on how long you keep the vascularity from WB, but prewo then before bed is fine. As the CL admin said, if budget permits go for it, but it is well worth the $. As far as th alcohol thing, IMO I wouldn't mix the two, gotta remember it enhances blood flow, which could enhance the alcohol effect or even be dangerous. Not sure but I wouldn't chance it IMO.

Alright thanks.

One last question.

Is it ok to take it such as I might tonight.

7:00 3 caps 30 min pre wo
                  7:30- ~8:15 workout
                  9:45 3 caps 10-10:15 hit the hay.

Comment

Alright thanks.

One last question.

Is it ok to take it such as I might tonight.

7:00 3 caps 30 min pre wo
                    7:30- ~8:15 workout
                    9:45 3 caps 10-10:15 hit the hay.
                    wow. you work out that close to bedtime? it's best to take it on an empty/semi empty stomach for better utilization IMO. i suppose if you eat your last meal around 8:30-8:45 you'd be ok. you don't drink a protein shake before bed? also, a CL rep/admin could probably give you more advice on whether taking two doses within a three hour period is ok. that does seem really close to me, but i really couldn't tell you there, sorry. i workout in the mornings, so mine are really spaced apart.
                    Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
                    ORANGE OXIMEGA
                    WHITE FLOOD
                    GREEN MAG
                    PURPLE WRATH

Comment

wow. you work out that close to bedtime? it's best to take it on an empty/semi empty stomach for better utilization IMO. i suppose if you eat your last meal around 8:30-8:45 you'd be ok. you don't drink a protein shake before bed? also, a CL rep/admin could probably give you more advice on whether taking two doses within a three hour period is ok. that does seem really close to me, but i really couldn't tell you there, sorry. i workout in the mornings, so mine are really spaced apart.

That just happens to be today haha.
                      My buddy bought animal pump so we worked out together today just to see how our supplements would compare.
                      Happy to report by the way. Best goddamn workout i've had in a long time.

Normally my schedule is large meal around 5. 6-6:30 take supps. 7 workout. finish about 8 and eat right away. Sleep about 10pm.

I would love to workout in the morning. In fact I prefer it, but I have a hard time going to sleep around 8:30-9ish ( time required if im going to get up at 6 to workout).

and no I dont take a shake before bed. I used to but now I just have one with dinner. also, I have been gaining a little bit of chub around my gut area.I'm 6'0 185 so, some muscle but pretty lean ( newb lifter ) and Im not liking the fat that im gaining so i stopped the extra shakes.

Comment

That just happens to be today haha.
                        My buddy bought animal pump so we worked out together today just to see how our supplements would compare.
                        Happy to report by the way. Best goddamn workout i've had in a long time.

Normally my schedule is large meal around 5. 6-6:30 take supps. 7 workout. finish about 8 and eat right away. Sleep about 10pm.

I would love to workout in the morning. In fact I prefer it, but I have a hard time going to sleep around 8:30-9ish ( time required if im going to get up at 6 to workout).

and no I dont take a shake before bed. I used to but now I just have one with dinner. also, I have been gaining a little bit of chub around my gut area.I'm 6'0 185 so, some muscle but pretty lean ( newb lifter ) and Im not liking the fat that im gaining so i stopped the extra shakes.
                        good to hear
                        Live Life/Workout Hard!!

CL Supps In Service:
                        ORANGE OXIMEGA
                        WHITE FLOOD
                        GREEN MAG
                        PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Stacking GM, WF and PW

I joined this forum to learn more about CL products since ive been hearing good things about it. I want to take GM, WF and PW. I have listed a stacking scenario and wondering if anyone can insure its a good one!!!
                          With the amount of these supplements i will be consuming im sure it will be a little pricey, but what if money wasn't an issue!! I am looking for the most hardcore stack i can get from these 3 products. If consuming more than so be it. Thanks for your input. I usually workout 5 days

Green Magnitude: 1 Scoop pre-workout / 1 Scoop post-workout
                          White Flood: 1 Scoop with GM pre-workout
                          Purple Wrath: 1 Scoop in morning, pre-workout, and postworkout

I know its stacking all three for a pre-workout drink but is tat ok.

From articles on consuming supplements i have read and experienced a common rule of thumb for creatine is before and afterworkout about 5g. For NO I currently take Arginine Tablets 5g each pre-workout (with an Endorush from BSN), after wakeing up, and before bed. For BCAA i take 8g in morning, pre-workout, and postworkout, loading up on BCAA i hear can't be a bad thing. Well thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                          X