Green Mag - Whos taking it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
    Since I prefer powders over capsules; other than cutting my tub's supply in half, would there be any harm taking 1 scoop immediately post?
    Good question. My main concern would be that you could hit a point of diminishing returns, in other words is 2 scoops twice as good as 1 scoop ? Probably not, because of the nature of the formula, the osmotic ingredients are there primarily to enhance the creatine.

Now, stacked with Purple WRAATH, with double dosing the Green MAG you may become "agitated, aggressive, or over-stimulated and not know why. On the flipside, a few hours later you may notice a subtle energy "crash".

Gastrointestinal disturbances are also a concern, but not as much with a split dosage.

I hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      green apple i-pro sucks. it mixes real poorly (at least the tub i got while it was on sale does).

ive had good experience with other i-pro flavors tho..so thats weird, prolly just a bad tub for mes =x o well i drink it still
      Stonecoldtruth kept me from picking up the Apple I-Pro... thanks to his review.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Good question. My main concern would be that you could hit a point of diminishing returns, in other words is 2 scoops twice as good as 1 scoop ? Probably not, because of the nature of the formula, the osmotic ingredients are there primarily to enhance the creatine.

Now, stacked with Purple WRAATH, with double dosing the Green MAG you may become "agitated, aggressive, or over-stimulated and not know why. On the flipside, a few hours later you may notice a subtle energy "crash".

Gastrointestinal disturbances are also a concern, but not as much with a split dosage.

I hope that helps.

So for those of us who perfer powder over capsules, what would you recommend for post workout? I'm considering bulk cee, since i already have some, but I'm open to suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos Jeff
          So for those of us who perfer powder over capsules, what would you recommend for post workout? I'm considering bulk cee, since i already have some, but I'm open to suggestions.
          Totally optional, but if you want to go all powder... I would go with either Creapure (or experiment with Green MAG) post.

Comment

Totally optional, but if you want to go all powder... I would go with either Creapure (or experiment with Green MAG) post.

Just curious, but any reason why you'd take creapure over cee? And, what dosing would you recommend if I were to experiment with green mag post? 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post?

Comment

Just curious, but any reason why you'd take creapure over cee? And, what dosing would you recommend if I were to experiment with green mag post? 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post?
              I'd go

1 scoop Green MAG pre
              1/2 scoop Green MAG post (totally optional)

BUT with the big picture in mind, I would add GlycerGROW in there first as far as bang for buck.

Phase1:
              1 scoop Green MAG pre

Phase 2:
              1 scoop Green MAG pre
              Glycergrow

Phase 3:
              1 scoop Green MAG pre
              Glycergrow
              1/2 scoop Green MAG post

Something like that...

Comment

Just curious, but any reason why you'd take creapure over cee?
                In a "powder" scenario, it's personal preference really...

Comment

I'd go

1 scoop Green MAG pre
                  1/2 scoop Green MAG post (totally optional)

BUT with the big picture in mind, I would add GlycerGROW in there first as far as bang for buck.

Phase1:
                  1 scoop Green MAG pre

Phase 2:
                  1 scoop Green MAG pre
                  Glycergrow

Phase 3:
                  1 scoop Green MAG pre
                  Glycergrow
                  1/2 scoop Green MAG post

Something like that...

Oh, I'm planning on taking glycergrow as well. I won't be purchasing some green mag for a month or so, once my xceed runs out. As I mentioned in myother convo with you, I still have glycergrow left, just cycling off for a month, so once I start the green mag I plan on taking gg alongside it, as well.

So your saying, I should start with just green mag/gg pre and nothing post and then eventually add 1/2 scoop green mag post?

Comment

In a "powder" scenario, it's personal preference really...

So theres really no advantage to taking creapure over cee, just your preference?

Comment

Oh, I'm planning on taking glycergrow as well. I won't be purchasing some green mag for a month or so, once my xceed runs out. As I mentioned in myother convo with you, I still have glycergrow left, just cycling off for a month, so once I start the green mag I plan on taking gg alongside it, as well.

So your saying, I should start with just green mag/gg pre and nothing post and then eventually add 1/2 scoop green mag post?
                      Yeah, or compare Creapure / Green MAG post to see if it makes a noticable difference.

So many variables... for example, if you did cardio post-workout (I know LOTS of guys that do) then I might even suggest 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post, because I think there would be a real noticable benefit there.

With Green MAG going for as little as $30 on some sites that certainly changes things up a bit

Comment

Yeah, or compare Creapure / Green MAG post to see if it makes a noticable difference.

So many variables... for example, if you did cardio post-workout (I know LOTS of guys that do) then I might even suggest 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post, because I think there would be a real noticable benefit there.

With Green MAG going for as little as $30 on some sites that certainly changes things up a bit

Hmmm, so many choices. I am a little concerned with the possible bloat associated with creapure, or would this not be an issue? That is why I figured if I didn't use green mag post, then cee would prob. be the better option.

Also, I noticed that you mentioned to another poster how green mag pre + post may actually give a negative effect, rather then a positive one. How would this differ in my case, or were you referring to a higher dosage? Sorry for all the questions.

Comment

yeah, it makes bulk powders almost obsolete.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hmmm, so many choices. I am a little concerned with the possible bloat associated with creapure, or would this not be an issue? That is why I figured if I didn't use green mag post, then cee would prob. be the better option.

Also, I noticed that you mentioned to another poster how green mag pre + post may actually give a negative effect, rather then a positive one. How would this differ in my case, or were you referring to a higher dosage? Sorry for all the questions.
                            No problem... yea that's why we like users to assess their own personal tolerance. You don't want to go on record and say "1.5 scoops exactly", when a 300lb guy may benefit from a 2 scoop dosage.

So if / when exceeding the dosage, it's totally optional and individualized.

Comment

Hmmm, so many choices. I am a little concerned with the possible bloat associated with creapure, or would this not be an issue?
                              Shouldn't be an issue, especially with a "complimentary" post-workout dose.

Comment

I should be making an order for GM today,thanks to PT

Im also here thanks to him

Comment

Working...
                                X