No announcement yet.

first experience with CL....discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm late to this thread, dammit!!!! Anyhow, my first experience w/CL... It was a bright sunny day in Iraq and I'm in the process of getting back in shape. I decide I need some creatine because the only thing the freakin PX's sell over here is Cell-Tech!!!! I shopped around on the web, read reviews from a couple different forums and found green bulge. It had a catchy name and good results based on consumer feedback, so I figured hey, lets give it a shot!! I ordered the GB/WB stack. I started taking GB as soon as it arrived but held off on the WB because I had some Nitrix left. I finished the Nitrix and started the WB. Loved the results from GB, but never really got much out of WB besides a small pump, then again, NO products dont do a whole lot for me. From that point on, I've been a repeat customer.

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
      I'm late to this thread, dammit!!!! Anyhow, my first experience w/CL... It was a bright sunny day in Iraq and I'm in the process of getting back in shape. I decide I need some creatine because the only thing the freakin PX's sell over here is Cell-Tech!!!! I shopped around on the web, read reviews from a couple different forums and found green bulge. It had a catchy name and good results based on consumer feedback, so I figured hey, lets give it a shot!! I ordered the GB/WB stack. I started taking GB as soon as it arrived but held off on the WB because I had some Nitrix left. I finished the Nitrix and started the WB. Loved the results from GB, but never really got much out of WB besides a small pump, then again, NO products dont do a whole lot for me. From that point on, I've been a repeat customer.
      What was/is your water intake and how long did you take it for?

Comment

I took two bottles, so approximately two months with 1-2 gallons of water a day. I haven't had much luck with NO products though, except for small pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
          I took two bottles, so approximately two months with 1-2 gallons of water a day. I haven't had much luck with NO products though, except for small pumps.
          Prebed would be a better option for you.

Comment

Working...
          X