• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Oh yeah, and I would tell you but then I'd have to Ban you.. *twiddle*
    I can handle a one day ban
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      you should konw it's already a losing bet when you place your money on someone older than the Titanic and sinks just as fast

OHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S ON NOW!!!!!!!!!

john warming up ---->
      Listen hear sonny, you forget about the awesome undefeatable daddy power!!!

My warm up:

John after my warm up:

Last edited by ddawg91; 06-14-2006, 04:06 PM.

Comment

I read your post SCT, good story. You sure you dont wanna slip a little info about Black ***** and Project N to me?

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          Listen hear sonny, you forget about the awesome undefeatable daddy power!!!

My warm up:

wow.. awesome warm up.. and here i was thinking it was just gettin' on hands and knees and saying "yes master!!" to the wifey a few times to clear your throat?

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            I started my weight loss journey back in Sept. of 05, and I was just chugging right along. Near to the time I joined bb.com I hit my first dreaded PLATEAU! I learned then that 1500 daily calories was just not cutting it for my goals, and that the 100 calorie snack packs are indeed not my friends, heh. I began in the nutrition and fat loss sections soaking up as much information as I could. Being a speed reader and having a photographic memory I quickly absorbed lots of information and began formulating a new plan. However, my metabolism having been shot from my previous eating habits it took a few weeks to kick in. I began slowly dropping weight again and things continued happily on.

Then one day I found the supplement section! My oh my was this an odd discovery for me. So many people asking the same questions over and over, at first I despised the place. Then one GLORIUS day I saw a thread asking for testers of White Blood @ night. Quite honestly I thought that I had zero chance to get picked to be a tester, I just thought it was nifty to be applied. Putting my personality on paper I submitted an application. PT shot me a PM stating that this product wasn't really aimed for my goals (although it is helpful in cutting) but that he would let me test a combo designed to fit me.
            Thus began the greatest log EVER.

I tested RA and GG and poured my heart and soul into the detail of the log. I tried my hardest to ensure that no stone was left uncovered. During the log I managed to drop a LARGE amount of weight, actually averaging 3-4lbs per week (which runs 1-2% bodyweight at the time). After my log was over I continued learning more about Controlled Labs and pestering PT with questions on an almost DAILY basis. Not just questions about supplementation, but about my understanding of many fitness and nutritional theories.

With my new knowledge in hand I began delving deeper into the supplement, nutrition, and losing fat sections. I started to answer questions to the best of my ability and with a pleasant disposition. I earned quite a few people's dislike for my liking of Controlled Labs (yay for haters!) but in the end I decided that I believed in the products SO thoroughly that I would continue recommending them with as much ferver as I could muster.

Shortly after the announcement of the CL forums, I was asked to be a moderator here. While being a moderator is not the same as being a board rep or a company rep, I do feel like a part of the team. As time goes on I hope to become more involved with Controlled Labs future products and formulations. I wanna grow up to be like PT, heh.

Cheers,
            Josh/SCT

p.s. If you read all this let me know, I'll rep ya, lolol.
            Glad to have you aboard and your story is prety awesome. Keep it up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              wow.. awesome warm up.. and here i was thinking it was just gettin' on hands and knees and saying "yes master!!" to the wifey a few times to clear your throat?

As she always says "a happy wife means a happy life"

Comment

My first experience w/ CL . . .
                I think my 1st experience would have been when I joined the BB.com forum and like so many newBs asked "what supps will make me gain muscle" . . . muahahahaha . . . such a retard.
                Anyway, PT responded with his ever famous post about diet and training. That was when I realized I was not gaining mass b/c my caloric intake was too low. So I grabbed some OATS and all was good. I have been gained about 15 pounds without putting on much fat since then I also enjoyed follwing his input in various "scientific" discussions.
                Then to my first experience with a product . . . sometime in late winter or early spring I added Glycergrow to my supps as I had read all of the initial feedback and was very impressed. So, I ordered the GG and was happy to find that the product actually lived up to it's claims. I have yet to be disappointed by my experience w/ any CL product that I have tried.
                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                  My first experience w/ CL . . .
                  I think my 1st experience would have been when I joined the BB.com forum and like so many newBs asked "what supps will make me gain muscle" . . . muahahahaha . . . such a retard.
                  Anyway, PT responded with his ever famous post about diet and training. That was when I realized I was not gaining mass b/c my caloric intake was too low. So I grabbed some OATS and all was good. I have been gained about 15 pounds without putting on much fat since then I also enjoyed follwing his input in various "scientific" discussions.
                  Then to my first experience with a product . . . sometime in late winter or early spring I added Glycergrow to my supps as I had read all of the initial feedback and was very impressed. So, I ordered the GG and was happy to find that the product actually lived up to it's claims. I have yet to be disappointed by my experience w/ any CL product that I have tried.
                  Awesome !!

Comment

i posted already about my first time. I got a cracked bottle (ups sucks) of green bulge that arrived in my box. CL was kind enough to not make me send it back . So i had it in my gym bag and took it post workout. WOW i know its not supposed to be taken at that time but i dont care. It kept me so anti-catabolic it was unreal!
                    SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

hey pu12 im interested in that black ********* thing and also project n, can you tell us more about them? you say project n is going to be worldwide massive thing im excited

Comment

[QUOTE=Dr.Dave1]
                        Anyway, PT responded with his ever famous post about diet and training. That was when I realized I was not gaining mass b/c my caloric intake was too low. So I grabbed some OATS and all was good. QUOTE]

very similar to me. pt made me a believer!!!!!!

= hard work = = nutrition = with ladies hahaahahahaah

Comment

hey jay bro, im also into mma and martial arts

i do taekwondo and im a black belt in that, im wanting to start muay tai/kickboxing and do BJJ too

i enjoj CL supps for mma also

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs

very similar to me. pt made me a believer!!!!!!

= hard work = = nutrition = with ladies hahaahahahaah
                            I like that last part
                            Yep, everything needs to be in line to truly maximize your returns; thankfully Pt helped straighten out my nutrition and Mr. Aries and ddawg recently helped staighten out my lifting. Good advice + + proper nutrition + some kick ass supps = . . . uh I mean = formula for big improvements
                            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

people are getting freakin awesome at using these smilies for stories. we are creating a whole new language.
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

tank i gotta give u props on the smilies, this board sucks up so much of my time now , more then BB.com

Comment

Working...
                                X