X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdiritto
    i think i might be a cl junkie..

right now im using purple wraath + glycergrow

and i have like 4 bottles of green bulge + 5 of white blood,and another unopened tub of purple wraath

and i plan to buy red acid + blue up stim free for the end of my summer cutting lol

gonna experiment with blue up + white blood prebed
    I have

Opened:
    1 GG
    1 GB

Unopened
    1 GG
    1 RA
    3 GB

Coming:
    1 gmag
    1 PW

HAHA

Comment

Mine is a bit long.. so feel free to skip it

It's no secret that I'm a "Nitric Oxide responder" and when White BLOOD was released I was impressed with the Ornithine addition AND the added antioxidants. This got my attention initially and I was NOT surprised when the positive feedback came pouring in from White BLOOD users. This is a long time before I was involved with Controlled Labs.

As time went on, Controlled Labs released Green BULGE and I wasn't exactly impressed with the product name, but the formula filled a void in the industry because it was the first capsuled product to use Magnesium Creatine Chelate as the primary creatine. MUCH more importantly, the supporting ingredients were potent and SOLID. This is critical because of the obviously limited capsule "space". At this point, I knew that Controlled Labs was "going places"... I thought I knew... but I had no idea.

VERY important and almost always overlooked, is the fact that LONG BEFORE BEING AFFILIATED with Controlled Labs, I was recommending Controlled Labs along with a variety of other solid products JUST LIKE I DO TODAY. That's why I feel like kicking the living shit out of some of these clown ass "internet trolls" that are now attacking my credibility because they are loosely affiliated with other companies (companies that are "threatened" by the growth of Controlled Labs).

Interestingly enough, back in early 2005, I was actually offered positions with a couple other companies which initially made me feel kinda good. After looking at some of the products they offered, I declined.

I type fast, and basically I never really hesitate to try and help someone out, and Fitness / Bodybuilding is my passion, despite my Military / Information Technology background. So as time went on, it was really a natural transition for Tank to offer me a position as a product rep, NOT because I was ALREADY recommending Controlled Labs products, but because of the questions I was already CONSTANTLY answering about Arginine, Ornithine, Antioxidants, TMG, Chelates, Magnesium, ALA and KRALA, Glycerol... the list goes on and ON....

I was involved in some "preliminary" work during the development of Red ACID and GlycerGROW. It was around that time that Tank realized how much passion I really have for products that will really fill a "void" in the industry , and I became a part-time consultant for Controlled Labs. More importantly, when Tank took the risk of releasing GlycerGROW the first powdered product, I knew that Controlled Labs was making VERY SERIOUS moves in the industry and I KNEW that other companies would feel threatened... and I was right...

I was recently directly involved with:

- Purple WRAATH formula
      - Purple WRAATH logo
      - Convincing Tank to start our own forum
      - Convincing Tank to redesign the T-Shirts to better reflect the quality of the company
      - Bringing John Lee on board
      - Bringing Ddawg on board
      - The newest addition... Stonecold.
      - The street team concept
      - Website redesign

One of my main goals with Controlled Labs is to keep the entire lineup cost-effective by minimizing advertising costs. This led to the street team concept which is under development.

I've never been thrilled with the Rainbow scheme itself, but I am proud to be a small part of a growing company. I was directly involved in the preliminary stages of research for "Black ********" and "Project N"... Project N will have a worldwide target market and if "Black ********" puts us on "the map" so -to-speak... then "Project N" will make us glow on the globe like neon lights... so stay tuned. For every product that makes it to production, there are at least 5 more "good ideas" that never make it... so I'm VERY, very excited about these two upcoming products, and also filling out the "Elements" line which is obviously a "hit" with consumers.

That's where I'm at right now... thanks for listening to my Rant / CL story !!

Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-14-2006, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Mine is a bit long.. so feel free to skip it

It's no secret that I'm a "Nitric Oxide responder" and when White BLOOD was released I was impressed with the Ornithine addition AND the added antioxidants. This got my attention initially and I was NOT surprised when the positive feedback came pouring in from White BLOOD users. This is a long time before I was involved with Controlled Labs.

As time went on, Controlled Labs released Green BULGE and I wasn't exactly impressed with the product name, but the formula filled a void in the industry because it was the first capsuled product to use Magnesium Creatine Chelate as the primary creatine. MUCH more importantly, the supporting ingredients were potent and SOLID. This is critical because of the obviously limited capsule "space". At this point, I knew that Controlled Labs was "going places"... I thought I knew... but I had no idea.

VERY important and almost always overlooked, is the fact that LONG BEFORE BEING AFFILIATED with Controlled Labs, I was recommending Controlled Labs along with a variety of other solid products JUST LIKE I DO TODAY. That's why I feel like kicking the living shit out of some of these clown ass "internet trolls" that are now attacking my credibility because they are loosely affiliated with other companies (companies that are "threatened" by the growth of Controlled Labs).

Interestingly enough, back in early 2005, I was actually offered positions with a couple other companies which initially made me feel kinda good. After looking at some of the products they offered, I declined.

I type fast, and basically I never really hesitate to try and help someone out, and Fitness / Bodybuilding is my passion, despite my Military / Information Technology background. So as time went on, it was really a natural transition for Tank to offer me a position as a product rep, NOT because I was ALREADY recommending Controlled Labs products, but because of the questions I was already CONSTANTLY answering about Arginine, Ornithine, Antioxidants, TMG, Chelates, Magnesium, ALA and KRALA, Glycerol... the list goes on and ON....

I was involved in some "preliminary" work during the development of Red ACID and GlycerGROW. It was around that time that Tank realized how much passion I really have for products that will really fill a "void" in the industry , and I became a part-time consultant for Controlled Labs. More importantly, when Tank took the risk of releasing GlycerGROW the first powdered product, I knew that Controlled Labs was making VERY SERIOUS moves in the industry and I KNEW that other companies would feel threatened... and I was right...

I was recently directly involved with:

- Purple WRAATH formula
        - Purple WRAATH logo
        - Convincing Tank to start our own forum
        - Convincing Tank to redesign the T-Shirts to better reflect the quality of the company
        - Bringing Ddawg on board
        - The newest addition... Stonecold.
        - The street team concept
        - Website redesign

One of my main goals with Controlled Labs is to keep the entire lineup cost-effective by minimizing advertising costs. This led to the street team concept which is under development.

I've never been thrilled with the Rainbow scheme itself, but I am proud to be a small part of a growing company. I was directly involved in the preliminary stages of research for "Black ********" and "Project N"... Project N will have a worldwide target market and if "Black ********" puts us on "the map" so -to-speak... then "Project N" will make us glow on the globe like neon lights... so stay tuned. For every product that makes it to production, there are at least 5 more "good ideas" that never make it... so I'm VERY, very excited about these two upcoming products, and also filling out the "Elements" line which is obviously a "hit" with consumers.

That's where I'm at right now... thanks for listening to my Rant / CL story !!

Glad Tank took a "risk" with you and then with the rest of us. WE have a really great team and forum members!

Comment

DAYUM YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!!!

www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

My first experience with CL was with the GB and WB stack. I was still a newbie to supplements and all I had tried prior was NO-Xplode and some creatine mono. I had a great experience with both products (although I think WB worked a better for me the first time I tried it as supposed to now). After trying those two supplements I became a supplement junkie and a happy CL supporter.

Oh and believe it or not Mr.Aries is another reason I grew a liking for CL even more, having a fitness model that looks real, natural, and fucking amazing (huge and ripped). Ok I'm done grabbing and back to
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
              My first experience with CL was with the GB and WB stack. I was still a newbie to supplements and all I had tried prior was NO-Xplode and some creatine mono. I had a great experience with both products (although I think WB worked a better for me the first time I tried it as supposed to now). After trying those two supplements I became a supplement junkie and a happy CL supporter.

Oh and believe it or not Mr.Aries is another reason I grew a liking for CL even more, having a fitness model that looks real, natural, and fucking amazing (huge and ripped). Ok I'm done grabbing and back to

awwwww i'm so flattered!!!! heheheeh thanks bro..

now PU, what's up with bringing ddawg on board? lol.. WORST.... MOVE....EVA!!!!!!!! muh hahahahahhah jk
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Comment

i think its cool to see we've all had great experiences with CL, not just pimping because its CL.

damn you pt for talking about black ****** and project N.

its not like u already know were all on the edge of our seats waiting for the annoucements!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

now PU, what's up with bringing ddawg on board? lol.. WORST.... MOVE....EVA!!!!!!!! muh hahahahahhah jk
                    Oh I see how it is, !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      Oh I see how it is, !!!
                      $20 on the mini-powerlifter !!!

:::::runs n hides:::::

Comment

$20 on the mini-powerlifter !!!

:::::runs n hides:::::

you should konw it's already a losing bet when you place your money on someone older than the Titanic and sinks just as fast

OHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S ON NOW!!!!!!!!!

john warming up ---->
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

I'd like to see jaymdubbs get thrown into the mix, I've got 100 dollars in cash money on that warrior over the other two punks!!!
                          -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                          -Jack Bauer

Comment

My CL Story

I started my weight loss journey back in Sept. of 05, and I was just chugging right along. Near to the time I joined bb.com I hit my first dreaded PLATEAU! I learned then that 1500 daily calories was just not cutting it for my goals, and that the 100 calorie snack packs are indeed not my friends, heh. I began in the nutrition and fat loss sections soaking up as much information as I could. Being a speed reader and having a photographic memory I quickly absorbed lots of information and began formulating a new plan. However, my metabolism having been shot from my previous eating habits it took a few weeks to kick in. I began slowly dropping weight again and things continued happily on.

Then one day I found the supplement section! My oh my was this an odd discovery for me. So many people asking the same questions over and over, at first I despised the place. Then one GLORIUS day I saw a thread asking for testers of White Blood @ night. Quite honestly I thought that I had zero chance to get picked to be a tester, I just thought it was nifty to be applied. Putting my personality on paper I submitted an application. PT shot me a PM stating that this product wasn't really aimed for my goals (although it is helpful in cutting) but that he would let me test a combo designed to fit me.
                            Thus began the greatest log EVER.

I tested RA and GG and poured my heart and soul into the detail of the log. I tried my hardest to ensure that no stone was left uncovered. During the log I managed to drop a LARGE amount of weight, actually averaging 3-4lbs per week (which runs 1-2% bodyweight at the time). After my log was over I continued learning more about Controlled Labs and pestering PT with questions on an almost DAILY basis. Not just questions about supplementation, but about my understanding of many fitness and nutritional theories.

With my new knowledge in hand I began delving deeper into the supplement, nutrition, and losing fat sections. I started to answer questions to the best of my ability and with a pleasant disposition. I earned quite a few people's dislike for my liking of Controlled Labs (yay for haters!) but in the end I decided that I believed in the products SO thoroughly that I would continue recommending them with as much ferver as I could muster.

Shortly after the announcement of the CL forums, I was asked to be a moderator here. While being a moderator is not the same as being a board rep or a company rep, I do feel like a part of the team. As time goes on I hope to become more involved with Controlled Labs future products and formulations. I wanna grow up to be like PT, heh.

Cheers,
                            Josh/SCT

p.s. If you read all this let me know, I'll rep ya, lolol.
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

I read it SCT, nice little story, along witht the reps can you pm me all of the info you have on Black**** and Project N.
                              -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Originally posted by storm shadow
                                I read it SCT, nice little story, along witht the reps can you pm me all of the info you have on Black**** and Project N.
                                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to storm shadow again.

Oh yeah, and I would tell you but then I'd have to Ban you.. *twiddle*
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X