No announcement yet.

Golden Finish aftertaste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew that, but thanks for the laymans terms =)

i was refering to PUs remark of other supps giving him fruity breath, being that he prolly has been using the new REDuction the past few weeks, and questioning if he thinks the raspberry ketones are prolly giving it to him.. (?)

Comment

heh lol first i didnt get any aftertaste, now after using GF for a week or two I get some sweet aftertaste xD

Comment

Sweet taste next morning after PW

Yeah, I routinely get this, too.

And even on days when I brush my teeth before I go to bed!

I typically work out nowadays late at night. Usually a good 3 hours since my last meal, and I use 2 scoops of PW pre- and during my workout.

The next morning I get the oddest sweet taste in the back of my mouth.

I just rinse really good when I wake up and it goes away pretty quick. I haven't noticed anything else weird, so I haven't worried about it.

And now that I see others having the same thing, I still don't worry. Now, I figure if it kills me at least I'll have company

Comment

I have the taste stay in my mouth as well but I drink about 32 oz of water after on a regular basis so for me it goes away soon enough. I haven't tried going without drinking the water but just like you I LOVE the taste of this stuff.

Comment

maybe you could try mixing it with 1.5 scoops in 20 oz of water and drinking two of those shakes. The extra water could help.

Comment

I love the taste, before or after. It's usually combined with some sort of pasta+beef dish, and its a killer combination for some reason. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ahaha

Comment

Working...
              X