Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new here! and just waiting on delivery of CL stack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start with 1 scoop or even 1/2 scoop of each and build the dose amount gradually to the recommended levels..

I made the mistake of jumping into stims yesterday and i felt extremely uncomfrotable during my workout.. i had 4 caps of lipo6 left to polish, havent taken stims for awhile, and just randomly took 2 of em about an hour preworkout... wasn't fun for a few minuets.. puked some int he middle of a lift .. yuckk

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      start with 1 scoop or even 1/2 scoop of each and build the dose amount gradually to the recommended levels..

I made the mistake of jumping into stims yesterday and i felt extremely uncomfrotable during my workout.. i had 4 caps of lipo6 left to polish, havent taken stims for awhile, and just randomly took 2 of em about an hour preworkout... wasn't fun for a few minuets.. puked some int he middle of a lift .. yuckk

guess what guys.. i took 1 scoop of PW, and straight away after 2 scoops WF. and please give me more! OMG!!! i started shaking and i got the tingling in my arms, legs, face etc.! and it was crazy!

well i went to the gym and it was chest day.

so this is how i went,
      flat bench - maxxed out at 308 lbs or 140kgs and couldnt be happier! (4 reps no spotter)
      standing db flies - maxxed out on 66lb per arm! or 30kgs no swinging! (6 reps)
      every other exercise was light weighted..

but i was soo pumped! max ive ever lifted!

also i took around 2 weeks off, to let the upper body rest and let my stims go back down.. and i thought i wud lose some strength but somehow i lifted alot more ..

great supplement fellas! i wish i had a camera.. but i havent got hold of one lately! i wud take a pic of me pumped hahaha u wud love it

so tomoro is 'back' day!
      and beware cos im on the WHITE FLOOD + PURPLE WRAATH now hahaha

hopefully ill lift the whole stack on lat pulldown! wish me luck guys wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
      Last edited by __Rickee; 04-17-2008, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by __Rickee
        guess what guys.. i took 1 scoop of PW, and straight away after 2 scoops WF. and please give me more! OMG!!! i started shaking and i got the tingling in my arms, legs, face etc.! and it was crazy!

well i went to the gym and it was chest day.

so this is how i went,
        flat bench - maxxed out at 308 lbs or 140kgs and couldnt be happier! (4 reps no spotter)
        standing db flies - maxxed out on 66lb per arm! or 30kgs no swinging! (6 reps)
        every other exercise was light weighted..

but i was soo pumped! max ive ever lifted!

also i took around 2 weeks off, to let the upper body rest and let my stims go back down.. and i thought i wud lose some strength but somehow i lifted alot more ..

great supplement fellas! i wish i had a camera.. but i havent got hold of one lately! i wud take a pic of me pumped hahaha u wud love it

so tomoro is 'back' day!
        and beware cos im on the WHITE FLOOD + PURPLE WRAATH now hahaha

hopefully ill lift the whole stack on lat pulldown! wish me luck guys wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        SICKKKKKK!

Glad you like it!
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
        X