Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONTROLLED LABS Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE loggers / reviewers <----- APPLY HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acole9
    FYI, my usernames for the logs:

CL.Com - ACole9 (obviously)
    BB.Com - Aaron-Tech
    AM.Com and All Others - AaronTech

Can't wait until it comes in so I can start! (Thursday)

I can't wait to get my "box" in the mail.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Nino

Sex: MALE

Height:5'9

Weight:200

Bodytype: not sure (You'll be able to tell once I post pics)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Ive been off and on since I've been in the military, going just past 6 years. Now that I am no longer on a ship, I am able to workout 5-6 days a week with no issues in my schedule.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Mon-Fri 6am-8am
      Monday & Thursday-incline & flat bench barbell and dumbbell, butterflies (machine, cable, and dumbbells) chest pull-overs, dips (non weighted), tricep extensions w/ rope and straight bar(reverse grip as well), tricep presses, skull crushers. I don’t have the exact name for a few of the other tricep workouts I do, but there are a few more not listed.
      Abs- Crunches on ground and swiss ball, leg lifts, trunk twists, v style situps

Tuesday & Friday- low/mid rows, bent over rows, pull-ups (normal and wide grip) lat pull downs, shrugs with curl bar, smith machine, and cables, reverse butterflies, hyperextensions. Shoulder presses, side and front delt raises with DB and cables.

Wed- squats, leg presses, front & side lunges, leg extensions/curls, calf raises

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I run for 25-30 minutes on an elliptical after lifting. I am also starting to incorporate another 30 minute session later in the afternoon/early evening 3x a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Controlled Labs PW, GG, RA gen2, green mag/bulge, blue up(running out), vitamin world joint soother, designer whey protien

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible)acket of instant oatmeal after my workout, 10am snack-mandarin oranges and cottage cheese(w/sunflower seeds) or yogurt(w/walnuts), mixed greens salad w/ dried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, granny smith apples and a light raspberry vinaigrette dressing for lunch, oatmeal and string cheese for my 2nd snack of the day, then dinner. Depends on what the wife cooks, but usually pretty clean. Instead of a salad Ill sub a south beach diet pizza for lunch. I have plenty of people here at work that could vouch for what I eat. They think its all gross! Haha.

Current Daily water intake: at least a gallon a day

Short Term Goal: drop fat and build better cardio endurance

Long Term Goal: to be ~180lbs of lean man

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: cold meds right now. Got the sniffles

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):listed above, tried hydroxycut and ripped fuel, but didn’t like having to take it 3x a day everyday.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): n/a

Current / Progress Photos: n/a

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes
      Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I can start the follwoing monday the product arrives
      The stack:
      PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
      5'9
      197.5 LBS
      BF% 29

Comment

Originally posted by ninobrn99
        Nino

Sex: MALE

Height:5'9

Weight:200

Bodytype: not sure (You'll be able to tell once I post pics)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):Ive been off and on since I've been in the military, going just past 6 years. Now that I am no longer on a ship, I am able to workout 5-6 days a week with no issues in my schedule.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Mon-Fri 6am-8am
        Monday & Thursday-incline & flat bench barbell and dumbbell, butterflies (machine, cable, and dumbbells) chest pull-overs, dips (non weighted), tricep extensions w/ rope and straight bar(reverse grip as well), tricep presses, skull crushers. I don’t have the exact name for a few of the other tricep workouts I do, but there are a few more not listed.

Tuesday & Friday- low/mid rows, bent over rows, pull-ups (normal and wide grip) lat pull downs, shrugs with curl bar, smith machine, and cables, reverse butterflies, hyperextensions. Shoulder presses, side and front delt raises with DB and cables.

Wed- squats, leg presses, front & side lunges, leg extensions/curls, calf raises

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I run for 25-30 minutes on an elliptical after lifting. I am also starting to incorporate another 30 minute session later in the afternoon/early evening 3x a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Controlled Labs PW, GG, RA gen2, green mag/bulge, blue up(running out), vitamin world joint soother, designer whey protien

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible)acket of instant oatmeal after my workout, 10am snack-mandarin oranges and cottage cheese(w/sunflower seeds) or yogurt(w/walnuts), mixed greens salad w/ dried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, granny smith apples and a light raspberry vinaigrette dressing for lunch, oatmeal and string cheese for my 2nd snack of the day, then dinner. Depends on what the wife cooks, but usually pretty clean. Instead of a salad Ill sub a south beach diet pizza for lunch. I have plenty of people here at work that could vouch for what I eat. They think its all gross! Haha.

Current Daily water intake: at least a gallon a day

Short Term Goal: drop fat and build better cardio endurance

Long Term Goal: to be ~180lbs of lean man

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: cold meds right now. Got the sniffles

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):listed above, tried hydroxycut and ripped fuel, but didn’t like having to take it 3x a day everyday.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): n/a

Current / Progress Photos: n/a

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes
        Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I can start the follwoing monday the product arrives
        sorry nino, everyone has already been chosen
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)