PW Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Question

I have a sample of PW. What is the best time to take this product. Should I use it on a lifting day or a cardio day? Pre-workout, during, or post?

I take Vassive-NO preworkout but that is very rare and only when I need something to get me to the gym (I work out usually at 2330hrs after work). The only other thing I take is a protein shake post workout on lifting days.

Advice is greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by thefatman
    I have a sample of PW. What is the best time to take this product. Should I use it on a lifting day or a cardio day? Pre-workout, during, or post?

I take Vassive-NO preworkout but that is very rare and only when I need something to get me to the gym (I work out usually at 2330hrs after work). The only other thing I take is a protein shake post workout on lifting days.

Advice is greatly appreciated!
    I generally recommend WRAATH for during-training (or pre-workout if it's more convenient)

This matrix might help as well:
    http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.p...tacking%20Info

Comment

keep us posted on how you like it. use 20 ounces of cold water and let it sit for 15 minutes before drinking so it can fully dissolve
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I can't say enough about this product. I'm not sure if it was all in my head or not, but either way it was worth it. I work out after work, so its a struggle to make myself head in that direction anyway. I started drinking it at work and on the way to the gym. I had the best workout of my life the night I took it. I lifted harder and longer then ever before. I can't speak enough about PW!

Comment

I can't say enough about this product. I'm not sure if it was all in my head or not, but either way it was worth it. I work out after work, so its a struggle to make myself head in that direction anyway. I started drinking it at work and on the way to the gym. I had the best workout of my life the night I took it. I lifted harder and longer then ever before. I can't speak enough about PW!

Comment

awesome, but you havent seen anything yet, as time goes on your recovery will be even greater

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              I generally recommend WRAATH for during-training (or pre-workout if it's more convenient)

This matrix might help as well:
              http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.p...tacking%20Info

that's a BA chart fyi

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                that's a BA chart fyi
                <---- he built it

Comment

Not to hijack the thread, but I have a PW question too along the same lines.

When I mixed it tonight, some stayed on the bottom of my bottle. I had to hit it with a knife to free it up and it floated to the top. A bit more mixing, waiting 15 minutes and all was well.

So, is it better to put PW in the bottle before water or water before PW? And at the same time, chilled water or tap temperature and then chill? What have you guys found is best as far as that goes?

I could feel the kick at the end of my workout, I was exhausted but all of the sudden I had a surge of energy and wanted to keep going. I can't wait to use this stuff during cardio. I seem to think I get the tingle too, but I'm not sure what that should feel like.

Comment

longer, harder shakes. I shake mine like a salt shaker (literally, yyyyeaaaa) but uh, even than it has white flakes floating in it for like 15minutes during my workout. course, i put close to 1/2 PW scoops and 2/3 Xtend scoops in a mix, so it's alot of aminos to mix, but tasty and powerfull

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy12
                      Not to hijack the thread, but I have a PW question too along the same lines.

When I mixed it tonight, some stayed on the bottom of my bottle. I had to hit it with a knife to free it up and it floated to the top. A bit more mixing, waiting 15 minutes and all was well.

So, is it better to put PW in the bottle before water or water before PW? And at the same time, chilled water or tap temperature and then chill? What have you guys found is best as far as that goes?

I could feel the kick at the end of my workout, I was exhausted but all of the sudden I had a surge of energy and wanted to keep going. I can't wait to use this stuff during cardio. I seem to think I get the tingle too, but I'm not sure what that should feel like.
                      water first,t hen powder (for all supplements). also let it sit 15 minutes after shaking and it will fully dissolve (all amino products)

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole