White Flood Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Question

From Nutraplant, is their 305 gram the new formula? Meaning no clumps. Sorry if this has been posted I did a search and got no info back.

Originally posted by JOakman
    From Nutraplant, is their 305 gram the new formula? Meaning no clumps. Sorry if this has been posted I did a search and got no info back.
    Good question... yes as far as I know all the mini-tubs are the new / improved formula. No clumps + even better taste.

Comment

I went into Vitamin World and was picking up some White Flood there and laughed in the manager's face. Here is how it went..

I walked in and headed for the CL products

Manager: "Do you need help with anything?"
      Me: "Nope."

::I pick up the WF::
      Manager: "Why are you getting that stuff? Do you need the Amino Acids?"
      Me: "Obviously." (joking)

Manager: "What does this stuff do?"
      Me: "Just ring me up."
      Manager: "We have products from other companies that have better products."
      Me: "I'm sure you do."

Why aren't employees and especially managers not aware of the products they sell? It is quite annoying. Whenever I walk by the store the guy is constantly on his cell phone talking to people and could care less about the store. I seen a 15 year old girl going in there basically looking for a multi-vitamin, he weened her over to the creatine section and said it would help her out. I threw him vitamins and walked out the store.

Comment

Why aren't employees and especially managers not aware of the products they sell?
        To them, it's just a job. Do you really think the majority of them want to be there making $8 an hour.
        It's just like going to Autozone and asking the parts counter monkeys for help, most of them really don't have a clue and just rely on the computer to tell them everything.

Comment

think about it -- how hard is it to become a manager of a vitamin world? and how great of a life do you think they lead?

Comment

all white flood in minim tubs is the new formula since it was produced after the change over.

vitamin world isnt known for its sports nutrition or for employee help. vitamin shoppe is a much better store.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Manager: "We have products from other companies that have better products."
              When... I mean IF the crackhead disappears, I was in mexico at the time got it ?

Comment

Haha he was trying to sell me BCAA's from their company. I laughed. I am going to pick up some Green Mag today actually and with all my UPC's cashing in on PW, woot

They have these protein bar samples on the counter at VW too, I asked if I could try them and of course he said sure. So I took them all.

Comment

Working...
                X