Tips for Green MAGnitude testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spirit3530
    No voucher for me. I have Primaforce bulk cee it taste disgusting I have only taken 3 scoops. I guess I will have to pawn it of on somebody and get in line for the Green "Hulk" Magnitude

mix it up the bulk cee in your shake ... shouldn't be able to taste it
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by spirit3530
      No voucher for me. I have Primaforce bulk cee it taste disgusting I have only taken 3 scoops. I guess I will have to pawn it of on somebody and get in line for the Green "Hulk" Magnitude
      send it over here

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
        I think that Dee's log is the picture of perfection. I can see how important it is for standardized logs, before and after stats, etc.

I'll make sure to learn how to measure properly, grab a newspaper (I live in Canada so I'll try getting something international or American) and do the best I can.

BTW, where did you get that software for the graph? I know it could be done with a lot of programs, but I think that looks pretty hardcore.

Looking forward to getting GM! I hope that my log brings something good to the table. There's a lot of fantastic logs and big guys out there.
        yeah, that was done in Excell with the finishing touches added in Photoshop (but Paint or whatever would be fine).

Comment

what kind of poses do you want us to do in our pictures?

anyone can really answer this...do you guys want full body poses like mandatory poses as if we were in a contest or do you want just the average pictures, chest, back, arms and legs
          Green MAGnitude Log -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post10477498

Purple Wraath/White Blood/Green Bulge Log ------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=746002

Comment

Originally posted by lift603
            what kind of poses do you want us to do in our pictures?

anyone can really answer this...do you guys want full body poses like mandatory poses as if we were in a contest or do you want just the average pictures, chest, back, arms and legs
            Whatever you feel comfortable with man... totally optional

Back Dub Bi
            Front Dub Bi
            Front Relaxed
            Wheels
            Angle

some ideas...

Comment

Kissin dee's ass once again, but I liked the poses he included in his log.

I can't hit the most muscular very well, but I'll have a few of the mandatory poses just so everything's simple. I've got a couple of angles in mind as well but the lighting at home sucks. I'll get a friend to snap some up though.

I suggest that all the other testers make sure they've got a camera and possibly a newspaper. Lots of good ideas posted up above. Once my GM arrives I'm going to take a picture of my stack, myself, and then hit up the gym faster than you can say LOLERCOASTER!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                7) Examples of some GREAT log / review formats:
                This one is incredible:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=809234

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  hit up the gym faster than you can say LOLERCOASTER!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    That dude is trying to CUT??

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                        That dude is trying to CUT??
                        I was going to say the same thing.
                        Nice looking log though.

Comment

Should I be taking a serving on my non training days as well?

Comment

Originally posted by paintballny
                            Should I be taking a serving on my non training days as well?
                            Welcome to the forum !!

Yes.. take it on off days too

Comment

Thanks chief.

Comment

Working...
                              X