Black Hole question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole question

Hey guys, I have just started training and taking supplements and I have been impressed with the reviews I have read on Controlled Labs products so I decided to give a few of them a try. This particular question relates to Black Hole as I have just bought some and plan to start it this week.

I am an ectomorph and have always had trouble gaining weight. I have weighed the same for the last 6 years (thanks to a fast metabolism) and don't look like gaining any more weight unless I eat like hell. I have recently started a mass diet and I am am having a lot of trouble consuming the 3000-3500 calories I require each day. I am hoping Black Hole can help me with this.

My question is, does Black Hole increase your metabolism?

If it does, is this a bad thing for someone like me who already has an extremely fast metabolism? Can I expect to gain weight using this product and my current diet or will I have to increase my calories while using Black Hole?

Thanks a lot and thanks to Controlled Labs for the great products.

it may speed up metabolism a bit through increased caloric consumption, but the amount of food being taken in will offset that.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole