Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stack? (literally, mixing flavors etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stack? (literally, mixing flavors etc)

Ciao

This is my first post, but I've been a CL GG user for over a year and have responded extremely well to it.

I am a natural lifter, 30-40, and would be considered advanced. I am an ecto/meso and have been working towards (keeping) my genetic maximum. I workout in the late mornings.

I have been using Dymatize Xpand Nox that combines the NoX with creatine. I have responded well to both products, but I simply want to both change to CL products AND separate my dosing of NoX and creatine so I don't have to take NoX on non-workout days. I take 6 BCAA tablets daily, and have even more in my whey shakes.

So... I am going to switch to all CL products for the coming months. But, I simply can't figure out a schedule of how to and when to drink it all....

I've got Purple Wrath (Grape), White Flood (Lemon), GreenMag (Lemon) and even a few bottles of Blue Up (stim free).

Currently, I drink my NoX c30m before working out, and mix 3 scoops of GG with yogurt 5 minutes before. (I did not do well with NoX and GG together - I had the "brick wall" on the end of every heavy set.)

When do I stack all of these and how? I mean, are you mixing the flavors into one concoction.... or drinking one Xmin before and another during...

It's just too confusing and I'm not good an figuring out new drink schedules!

Lastly, I'm considering also White Blood to alternate with White Flood simply because I don't like the idea of regular caffeine doses. Can I expect it to work the same as WF?

Thanks!

Nice stack, sounds like you have a good background in lifting/workingout as well. I'm sure these will go well for you

Here is how I recommend stacking them....

90 min pre-Meal
    45 min pre-1 scoop GreenMAG
    30 min pre-1-2 scoop White FLOOD(adjust scoops to your tolerance, make sure to start with 1)
    10 min pre through During-2 scoops PurplE WrAAth

You can also mix the White FLOOD in with your PurplE WrAAth for a kick ass intra-workout drink

As for your BLOOD/FLOOD question. BLOOD will still give you some nice pumps but the energy benefits will not be there.

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions

Comment

Good, that's solid advice, thanks.

Just... where do you think I should add the GlycerGrow?

(I typically scoop on the tongue and chase with water - and/or mix it in a yogurt. I like the extra protein, and just have gotten used to having the yogurt c10m pre... )

Comment

Originally posted by BNF
        Good, that's solid advice, thanks.

Just... where do you think I should add the GlycerGrow?

(I typically scoop on the tongue and chase with water - and/or mix it in a yogurt. I like the extra protein, and just have gotten used to having the yogurt c10m pre... )
        You could do:

1-2 scoops pre
        1-2 scoop during / post

Most end up doing:

1-3 scoops pre (with MAGnitude)

Comment

I'm just past 30 days into this stack.

Simply - strength is up across the board, in every lift.

I haven't added weight every week, like I have for the past 3 weeks, since I was around my 2 year point!

I mean, I have easily crossed every training plateau that I was stuck on. Ok, I'd add a rep here and there, or a kilo here and there, but not across the board like I am now.

Needles to say, I am totally impressed.

There are three problems, none severe.

1) The taste of White Flood is .... well, I open and swallow to get it down.
          2) I do not get the same "focus" or sick veins with WF as I did with my previous NoX, but then again, I am not worried about WF's ingredients!
          3) PW is best taken when you have "alone time / alone air" because it can make for a little noise from downstairs.

Other than those small things - great products!

Comment

sounds awesome. how many grams is your bottle of white flood becuase the new version tastes great
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by BNF
              I'm just past 30 days into this stack... I have easily crossed every training plateau that I was stuck on.
              Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                sounds awesome. how many grams is your bottle of white flood becuase the new version tastes great
                580 grams / with exp date 5/10

I always order from Bodybuilding.com because they have great prices and ship overseas, so I assumed that they sent me something from fast moving inventory...

My WhiteFlood was factory sealed, but the end of the spoon looks like it was wet when it was bundled inside because it looks like the product dried on the end. (It looks like dried, non-syrupy cola, just on the end of the spoon.) It's also pretty clumpy.

---

Like I posted, everything has been impressive from a performance standpoint. I like that I hit it with a "full stack" of products.

Last edited by BNF; 11-25-2007, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BNF

My WhiteFlood was factory sealed, but the end of the spoon looks like it was wet when it was bundled inside because it looks like the product dried on the end. (It looks like dried, non-syrupy cola, just on the end of the spoon.) It's also pretty clumpy.

My white flood looked exactly like that too, it looked like it had been dried up and was just this black syrup in the tub, I still have no idea what caused this either. Any insight?

Comment

Originally posted by Inthered45
                    My white flood looked exactly like that too, it looked like it had been dried up and was just this black syrup in the tub, I still have no idea what caused this either. Any insight?
                    the new version is 610 grams...tell one of the CL guys about this and they may replace your WF if you ship back to them...read it in another post

Comment

Originally posted by Inthered45
                      Here you go:
                      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=3715

Comment

Working...
                      X