GB vs GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB vs GM

Ive got both, but is one better than the other? is that too much creatine to take in daily? Also, would it matter if I took GM pre workout, then GB after? Id prefer to take GM before and after because its so damn good!!!!!
    The stack:
    PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
    5'9
    197.5 LBS
    BF% 29

Originally posted by ninobrn99
    Ive got both, but is one better than the other? is that too much creatine to take in daily? Also, would it matter if I took GM pre workout, then GB after? Id prefer to take GM before and after because its so damn good!!!!!
    It's really personal preference between the two. Some respond to GB better while others GM. All in all they will both deliver more or less the same results.

No need to take both, that much creatine isn't necessary. You can mix them up if you'd like though(i.e. GB on workout days and GM on off, etc).

Tank makes GM Popsicles on his off days

Comment

i was thinking of doing a PW GM mix on workout days and then GB on days off. thaks for the input Chris. Hmm..popsicles sound pretty yummy.
      The stack:
      PW-GG-GB-GM-BU-RA-Designer Whey protien

THE MAN:
      5'9
      197.5 LBS
      BF% 29

Comment

i was thinking of doing a PW GM mix on workout days and then GB on days off. thaks for the input Chris. Hmm..popsicles sound pretty yummy.
        Nice + sounds good

Comment

Great idea.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
          X