Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB,BU,WB cycling?

Hello,
    #1. I already made 1 month GB, WB, BU cycle. I repeated it after 1 month cycle off. I'm in the middle of it now. My question is, how should I cycle it? I feel so fine taking the stack. Can I do a 2 month cycle without any danger for my health, spoiling natural creatiune production etc.? Some say you need to pause creatine every month...
    I take PW all the time.
    #2. I read on this forum that lots of you use GB and GM at same time: GB on training and GM on non-training. Is it right?

greets from Poland

Originally posted by showsover
    Hello,
    #1. I already made 1 month GB, WB, BU cycle. I repeated it after 1 month cycle off. I'm in the middle of it now. My question is, how should I cycle it? I feel so fine taking the stack. Can I do a 2 month cycle without any danger for my health, spoiling natural creatiune production etc.? Some say you need to pause creatine every month...
    I take PW all the time.
    #2. I read on this forum that lots of you use GB and GM at same time: GB on training and GM on non-training. Is it right?

greets from Poland
    Sweet man, I've been to Poland before, nice place

1. There is no need to cycle creatine IMO. I, along with most, do not cycle it and am on creatine all the time. I recommend that with WB you have an 8 week "ON" period and then a 1-4 week "off" period. I also recommend the same type cycle for BU.

2. Yes you can certainly do this, however you can do whatever mix you prefer just make sure you only take one of them each day since that is all the creatine you need.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Comment

nice to have some of our polish friends on the site.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole