When to take this stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to take this stack

Hey guys, have seen lots of different opinions on when to take the products, figured I might as well ask the employees.

I just ordered my FIRST ever stack of supplements (have taken things before, just never in a stack). I ordered White Flood, Green Mag and Purple Wrath (I don't believe ive ever taken anything like the PW).

Looking forward to getting started, be on the look out at bb.com for my Supp log w/ pics. I feel like I look pretty good now, would love to improve on it though and hoping this stack does the trick. Currently at 240 lbs, down from 288.

Way to go!!!!
    I started lifting and weighed in at a whopping 457 pounds.. I am now down to 345 and went from size 56 to 38. I am getting ready to kick back into full workout mode with Controlled Lab products!!!

Comment

congrats to you as well, its all about the eating. Since I got my diet right, not only do I eat more quanity of food, I eat much better quality. Now, id like to pack on about 10lb's of muscle and go from their

Comment

Originally posted by ECS
        Hey guys, have seen lots of different opinions on when to take the products, figured I might as well ask the employees.

I just ordered my FIRST ever stack of supplements (have taken things before, just never in a stack). I ordered White Flood, Green Mag and Purple Wrath (I don't believe ive ever taken anything like the PW).

Looking forward to getting started, be on the look out at bb.com for my Supp log w/ pics. I feel like I look pretty good now, would love to improve on it though and hoping this stack does the trick. Currently at 240 lbs, down from 288.
        Great progress so far man, I'll definitely be on the lookout for your log

Here is how I recommend taking them....

Workout Days

30-60(I do 45) min pre-1 scoop GM
        0-30(I do 30) min pre-1-2 scoops WF
        10 min pre-1 scoop PW
        During-1 scoop PW

Off Days

1 scoop GM-Before breakfast or around the same time you normally take it.

Good luck with it and let us know if you have any other questions

Comment

wow, that is awesome for both of you, nice accomplishments so far, but be prepared to kick it into high gear with your new stacks
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

So, no PW/WF on off days. I was thinking of just taking a reg mono on off days as well, that cool?

thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by ECS
              So, no PW/WF on off days. I was thinking of just taking a reg mono on off days as well, that cool?

thanks for the advice
              Yep that's fine

Comment

good to hear, can't wait, hopefully they will ship in time for my upper power day (friday)

Comment

Just thought of another question. Currently I drink a protein shake w/ creatine mono before my workout. Where does the protein shake come in now?

Comment

Originally posted by ECS
                    Just thought of another question. Currently I drink a protein shake w/ creatine mono before my workout. Where does the protein shake come in now?
                    I'm assuming you know you don't need the mono anymore.

For the protein, I would take 1 at breakfast and 1 post-workout. You can take them other times, but those are the most important IMO. Just make sure you are getting the majority of your protein from whole food sources

Comment

Yea, my protein is no problem, I was just wondering if I should continue to take a protein drink before my workout. I always take one PWO.

Comment

So, should I continue the Pre WO protein shake to go w/ the Post WO shake or get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by ECS
                          So, should I continue the Pre WO protein shake to go w/ the Post WO shake or get rid of it?
                          I would go with having the pre-workout shake(whey) with your regular pre-workout meal around 90 min pre.

Comment

One last question I promise. With the flood, I am guessing an extra caffine pill is not needed, but would it be harmful?

Comment

Originally posted by ECS
                              One last question I promise. With the flood, I am guessing an extra caffine pill is not needed, but would it be harmful?
                              No problem man, questions are good

There is enough caffeine in WF, you certainly do not need more. I would not recommend doing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X