women and GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women and GM

This may seem like a stupid question but do/can women take Green Mag. I haven't seen anything with a women's opinion on Green Mag. I was considering taking it but maybe it's too much for me? Also, GM gives you an extra pump when you work out right? What about PW, will that give you a pump but help you recoup? I know, silly girl!
    Last edited by bull.dogz; 08-09-2007, 05:25 PM.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Originally posted by bull.dogz
    This may seem like a stupid question but do/can women take Green Mag. I haven't seen anything with a women's opinion on Green Mag. I was considering taking it but maybe it's too much for me? Also, GM gives you an extra pump when you work out right? What about PW, will that give you a pump but help you recoup? I know, silly girl!
    Women generally seem to love Green MAGnitude, and you can always start with 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance. Purple WRAATH is awesome for endurance / stamina / strength and recovery. Both are carb-free which makes them very popular / versatile.

Comment

I agree, PW is great! Love the stuff

I've only heard good things about GM! I WILL try it someday!
      "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Sexyback
        I agree, PW is great! Love the stuff

I've only heard good things about GM! I WILL try it someday!
        No samples included in your order ?

You need to give Tank a spanking !!! (in for vids.... EDIT: bleep Tank out of the vid)

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          No samples included in your order ?

You need to give Tank a spanking !!! (in for vids.... EDIT: bleep Tank out of the vid)
          I have one green mag sample that I got from my last bb.com order. it's all good! Just waiting for the right time to try it!

a spanking eh? sounds.....naughty but fun!
          "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

I ordered the PW yesterday, can't wait to try it. The GM will be next! I can't wait!

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Women generally seem to love Green MAGnitude, and you can always start with 1/2 scoop to assess tolerance. Purple WRAATH is awesome for endurance / stamina / strength and recovery. Both are carb-free which makes them very popular / versatile.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              I ordered the PW yesterday, can't wait to try it. The GM will be next! I can't wait!

excellent news, thanks for giving us a try. glad to have some more women on here
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

How would you recommend taking it?

Currently I have a protein shake an hour to hour and half before working out and a protein shake immediately after working out. Should I just drink this during my workout, or should I drink it after instead of the protein shake? Thanks.

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                excellent news, thanks for giving us a try. glad to have some more women on here

Comment

Working...
                X