No announcement yet.

WB/GABA/REM = CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever notice how incredibly lucid your dreams become on just zma or when you stack it with other supplements??

God damn, it's like I gain spidey senses. I wish we could tap into a sleeping persons brain and project what they see in their dreams. The ones I've had cannot be explained with mere words. It would take a genious or a madman to explain what goes on in my dome when I'm out like a light.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
      Do you ever notice how incredibly lucid your dreams become on just zma or when you stack it with other supplements??

God damn, it's like I gain spidey senses. I wish we could tap into a sleeping persons brain and project what they see in their dreams. The ones I've had cannot be explained with mere words. It would take a genious or a madman to explain what goes on in my dome when I'm out like a light.
      LOL,
      Ill try to analayze them, They call me DR. DEATH
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
        post a dream and I will get my psych books i have laying around and analyze it. lol

Comment

Working...
        X