Just ordered BU and GM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered BU and GM!

I just made my order, I am amped to try Blue Up (Stim Free) I just finished a 3 month cut and am back into a bulk. During my cut I seem to have lost alot of my libido, I don't know if it was my diet or EC stack but I am not real happy about it.
    I am hoping BU will bring some of that back along with some lean mass gains. I am going to stack this way: I work out first thing in the morning and I have a jug of SAN Fierce I am trying to use up to make room for White Flood I will order.

Wake up, SAN Fierce
    15 to 20 minutes time lapse
    BU drank down by GM
    Xtend while working out

If I missed something here, or these items wont work together please fill me in. I am excited to try this and look forward to hearing some input. Thanks!

Originally posted by Lander
    I just made my order, I am amped to try Blue Up (Stim Free) I just finished a 3 month cut and am back into a bulk. During my cut I seem to have lost alot of my libido, I don't know if it was my diet or EC stack but I am not real happy about it.
    I am hoping BU will bring some of that back along with some lean mass gains. I am going to stack this way: I work out first thing in the morning and I have a jug of SAN Fierce I am trying to use up to make room for White Flood I will order.

Wake up, SAN Fierce
    15 to 20 minutes time lapse
    BU drank down by GM
    Xtend while working out

If I missed something here, or these items wont work together please fill me in. I am excited to try this and look forward to hearing some input. Thanks!

Sounds good, keep us updated

Comment

nice man .... you can take BU stim-free at night before bed too (just an FYI )
      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
      X