New to GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to GM

I ordered my GM yesterday and am excited about its arrival. I have a quick question. Seeing as it has no carbs/sugars....is it ok to take by itself or will some dextrose make it work better? Im cutting so I am leary of slapping 20g of dex in the mix, but I want it to work to its max potential. My last creatine had carbs in it, so I never had to think it over. Pardon my nub question and advice is always appreciated.

Originally posted by batmanvtx
    I ordered my GM yesterday and am excited about its arrival. I have a quick question. Seeing as it has no carbs/sugars....is it ok to take by itself or will some dextrose make it work better? Im cutting so I am leary of slapping 20g of dex in the mix, but I want it to work to its max potential. My last creatine had carbs in it, so I never had to think it over. Pardon my nub question and advice is always appreciated.

Nope, no sugars/carb source necessary with GreenMAG

Make sure to let us know how you like it

Comment

You da man! Thanks for the fast response and grats on becoming a rep! Ill just sling it down pre and then post, Ill drop my protein in. Should be (insert Borat voice) Very Niiice!

Comment

You da man! Thanks for the fast response and grats on becoming a rep! Ill just sling it down pre and then post, Ill drop my protein in. Should be (insert Borat voice) Very Niiice!
        Sure thing man but if you are going to take it pre and post make sure to only use 1/2 scoop at a time. All you need is 1 scoop a day.

I prefer to take min 45 min pre but go with whatever is easier for you.

Comment

Maybe my engrish was not the best...allow me to clarify.

Pre-GM
          Post Protein

Sorry for the confusion amigo!

Comment

Maybe my engrish was not the best...allow me to clarify.

Pre-GM
            Post Protein

Sorry for the confusion amigo!
            Oh, I get what you meant now

Looks great, good luck

Comment

Working...
            X