Opinions on this stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on this stack?

Hey fellas, this is my first post. I've been lurking here and over at BB.com for a little while now. Had a buddy that was turned on to CL products a few months ago and has been raving about them, so I wanted to do some research of my own. CL looks to be an outstanding company, so this is the stack I've decided to go with for my fall bulk. This is the order I'll be placing sometime next week. I'd appreciate any opinions on what might be a good addition or what might not belong.

CL GreenMag
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL White Flood
    CL GlycerGrow
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Yellow Neuphoria (hoping this may help with focus for intense study sessions)
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    MN X-Factor
    NOW Omega 3-6-9 (Will this interfere with X-Factor?)
    Primaforce Bulk Beta Alanine (I'm thinking this may be unnecessary?)

I've been lifting for about 7 years, I've got my diet down pat and I'm a CPT, so I think the foundation is layed down. This will be my first bulk with this much help from supps. I usually just run with the basics, hoping all of this just kind of kicks me into the next gear. Thanks in advance for any help, I'd appreciate any critiques you may have.

Originally posted by Stacked24
    Hey fellas, this is my first post. I've been lurking here and over at BB.com for a little while now. Had a buddy that was turned on to CL products a few months ago and has been raving about them, so I wanted to do some research of my own. CL looks to be an outstanding company, so this is the stack I've decided to go with for my fall bulk. This is the order I'll be placing sometime next week. I'd appreciate any opinions on what might be a good addition or what might not belong.

CL GreenMag
    CL Purple Wraath
    CL White Flood
    CL GlycerGrow
    CL Orange Triad
    CL Yellow Neuphoria (hoping this may help with focus for intense study sessions)
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    MN X-Factor

I've been lifting for about 7 years, I've got my diet down pat and I'm a CPT, so I think the foundation is layed down. This will be my first bulk with this much help from supps. I usually just run with the basics, hoping all of this just kind of kicks me into the next gear. Thanks in advance for any help, I'd appreciate any critiques you may have.
    That's a huge, awesome stack.

Since you have 7 years of training and the basics down, this stack WILL kick you into next gear (or next weight class if that's your goal.) You will see high quality, lean gains and I'm sure you will acheive your goals with it.

As to your specific questions,

The omega's will compete with XF (arachadonic acid) but you will still gain as long as you only take 1 or 2 of those Omegas per day. You may want to phase them out just to be safe.

The bulk Beta Alanine is a good idea, but PW has a good amount of BA. If you have the extra money, I would spend it on protein or food, instead of BA.

Comment

that is an awesome stack, welcome aboard and good luck with it. remember we are here whenever you may have questions
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

CL GreenMag
        CL Purple Wraath
        CL White Flood
        CL GlycerGrow
        CL Orange Triad
        ON Gold Standard Whey
        MN X-Factor

Wild stack / combo... increase the GlycerGROW dosage VERY, VERY gradually (due to it being stacked with XF).

Comment

you will love that stack, as i have been on

green mag
          white flood
          purple wraath
          glycergrow
          yellow neuphoria
          black hole
          sesaglow
          red acid
          blue up

it is the ultimate stack imo

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I'm pretty psyched about seeing what kind of results I can get from this stack. A few questions I have, hope someone can shed some light....

I noticed there is BA in PW and WF, but is the amount in WF a trace amount? It's part of the prop. blend so the amount isn't listed. Everything I've read about BA indicates it's a hell of a supp...If I stick with just the CL products listed, will I be getting enough every day? (~ 4g / day from what I've read.)

Also, about the XF...albacore tuna is a real staple in my diet, but I always get the cans packed in water, not oil, so will it still be ok to eat about 8-10 cans a week? I could always replace it with more eggs or chicken breasts, but I love my tuna

One last one... I'm thinking about adding Sesaglow, does anyone have any experience using this supp. on a clean bulk...did it help? Thanks in advance again... can't wait to start this stack!
            Last edited by Stacked24; 07-17-2007, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I'm pretty psyched about seeing what kind of results I can get from this stack. A few questions I have, hope someone can shed some light....

I noticed there is BA in PW and WF, but is the amount in WF a trace amount? It's part of the prop. blend so the amount isn't listed. Everything I've read about BA indicates it's a hell of a supp...If I stick with just the CL products listed, will I be getting enough every day? (~ 4g / day from what I've read.)

Also, about the XF...albacore tuna is a real staple in my diet, but I always get the cans packed in water, not oil, so will it still be ok to eat about 8-10 cans a week? I could always replace it with more eggs or chicken breasts, but I love my tuna

One last one... I'm thinking about adding Sesaglow, does anyone have any experience using this supp. on a clean bulk...did it help? Thanks in advance again... can't wait to start this stack!

The label of WF says there is 1700mg of beta alanine, so that answers your question there. if you stack it with purple wraath (which is the prop. blend), tank has said in the past that it should give you enough BA for the day (but dont quote me on that)

as far as the xfactor and tuna goes, i would cut back a little bit on the tuna. you dont need to cut it out completely, as MN has said you can have a little bit. There are reasons they recommend NOT taking in your omegas.

never clean bulked using sesa, but i cut with it and red acid to phenomonal results

Comment

From what I have read you shouldnt use SG with XF as they will reduse each others effectiveness.
                Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
                  From what I have read you shouldnt use SG with XF as they will reduse each others effectiveness.

good catch, i didnt even consider this

xfactor didnt do much for me when i took it, and i sacrificed my precious peanut butter/fish intake for it too... not knocking it as the potential is huge for some people, but AA didnt like me

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                    good catch, i didnt even consider this

xfactor didnt do much for me when i took it, and i sacrificed my precious peanut butter/fish intake for it too... not knocking it as the potential is huge for some people, but AA didnt like me

Oh yeah...didn't even think about that. Thanks fellas

I've heard nothing but good things about XF, but I'm thinking maybe I'll just drop it from this stack and run it later as more of a standalone...kind of interferes with too much for my liking, plus I wasn't looking forward to the joint soreness either. I appreciate all the help guys.

Comment

So here's what I went with...

CL Orange Triad
                      CL GreenMAG
                      CL Glycergrow
                      CL White Flood
                      CL Yellow Neuphoria
                      CL Purple Wraath
                      ON Gold Standard--Chocolate (10 lb.)
                      UN Torrent (x2) (gotta try this stuff after all I've heard)
                      NP Bulk Beta Alanine (for off days)
                      NOW Omega 3's

Total Cost... $361.45

Not bad value if you ask me. Most of this stuff will last a few months. What's gonna kill me is the grocery bills!!

Pretty pumped to try this, but I won't start the stack for another month I sustained several pretty bad injuries back in May and haven't been able to get back into the gym since. Tomorrow will finally be my first day back . I've lost 21 lbs of mostly muscle, so I want to get a good month back in the gym before I start with the supps...don't want to feel like I rely on them. All I'll be taking is my protein supp, bulk mono, and the OT.

Anybody think my logic is backwards here? Maybe the supps will help me kickstart?? Has anyone been in a situation like this...a forced long layoff? I'd appreciate any tips on how to get back into the groove, the longest I've gone without getting into the gym before this was about a week.

Sorry for the long post, but it seems like their are a lot of helpful folks on this board, and I appreciate all the feedback guys!

Comment

Where did you order at ?

Comment

nutraplanet.com

First time I've ever ordered from them, i've always gone with DPS, but I like the free shipping

Comment

Working...
                          X