Question on GG...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on GG...

I just got my GG and was wondering if the scoop is really supposed to be that small... also, does it have a flavor? Can I mix GG with like WF or GM to help get them down quicker without drinking so much water before my workout..?

It is chalk flavored I think. Prob the best way for you to take it is Throw a scoop in your mouth and chase it with some mag. As far as trying to cut down on your preworkout water GG is one one of those sups that in my experience works better the more water you drink.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast
      It is chalk flavored I think. Prob the best way for you to take it is Throw a scoop in your mouth and chase it with some mag. As far as trying to cut down on your preworkout water GG is one one of those sups that in my experience works better the more water you drink.

So true. 1 shot of GG chased with H2O and repeat for 3 total doses. Up the H2O intake to atleast 1 L during workout. Yes it sounds like a lot but your body will thank you. To many people forget the importance of during workout hydration. And those couple of sips at the fountain are not enough.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

So it'd be alright if I take GG chase it with GM and then drink my WF preworkout, all at about the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills
          So it'd be alright if I take GG chase it with GM and then drink my WF preworkout, all at about the same time...
          As long as you increase dosage gradually and stay hydrated. Also, GlycerGROW has a sand-like texture.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            As long as you increase dosage gradually and stay hydrated. Also, GlycerGROW has a sand-like texture.

Comment

Currently I'm on the GM,WF,PW, and WB(pre-bed) stack. The results so far are amazing. Before this stack, I cycled just GM & WF. Now that I have become a CL junkie, would I see sufficient benefits by adding GG? I know every person reacts differently to supplements, but generally. Or should I just maybe cycle it in after my next off cycle. I'm just starting week three on this stack.
              Just so you have an idea of my body type: 5'7 at 140lbs @ 5-7% BF, aka skinny. I have put on roughly 6 pounds and still at a 28inch waist.

Comment

I would pick up a tub for when you cycle off wf cycle on GG. When I tried them both together It was almost too much pump. But cycleing between the two has worked for me and kept me from getting burned out on either.
                Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

This has pobably been asked but.... If you are supposed to take 1-3 scoops pre-workout, then how come the directions say drink it throughout your workout? So do you take it all pre? and just drink a bunch of water during your workout? Starting it tomorrow and just wanna make sure I take it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by metal2469
                    This has pobably been asked but.... If you are supposed to take 1-3 scoops pre-workout, then how come the directions say drink it throughout your workout? So do you take it all pre? and just drink a bunch of water during your workout? Starting it tomorrow and just wanna make sure I take it correctly.
                    It's more convenient for most to take it all pre. If you can I recommend taking it like this....

45 min pre-2 scoops GG w/ a creatine
                    During-1 scoop GG
                    Post-1 scoop GG

Let me know if you have any other questions

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                      It's more convenient for most to take it all pre. If you can I recommend taking it like this....

45 min pre-2 scoops GG w/ a creatine
                      During-1 scoop GG
                      Post-1 scoop GG

Let me know if you have any other questions
                      Thanks, I can't wait to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerad
                        Currently I'm on the GM,WF,PW, and WB(pre-bed) stack. The results so far are amazing. Before this stack, I cycled just GM & WF. Now that I have become a CL junkie, would I see sufficient benefits by adding GG? I know every person reacts differently to supplements, but generally. Or should I just maybe cycle it in after my next off cycle. I'm just starting week three on this stack.
                        Just so you have an idea of my body type: 5'7 at 140lbs @ 5-7% BF, aka skinny. I have put on roughly 6 pounds and still at a 28inch waist.
                        Awesome.. I would wait until you hit a plateau in size and strength

Comment

Working...
                        X