Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Is there any downfall from WF? I've never taken any type of Nitric Oxide supp. before and i've heard about the downs after NOexplode. I've heard from a lot of people that their pump lasts for hours..which would be ideal for once two-a-days start when I need something to get me going and keep me going but it would be even worse if the first three hours of practice were energy filled and then i experience some sort of down for the second two. Is this a possibility?
      Football Creed: I am a champion...I train like a champion ...I practice like a champion....I live like a champion...And now I vow to play like a champion...As a champion I have pride...And will not tolerate doing less than my best...The only reason I will accept defeat...Is if my best isn't as good as my opponents... I vow to do everything tonight...In a way so that win or lose...My parents will be proud of me...My coaches will be proud of me...This team will be proud of me...But most of all...I will be proud of myself...I will never quit...Regardless of the score...because a champion never quits...I promise to be aggressive...to execute...to hustle...to HIT! HIT! HIT!

Comment

Originally posted by larsons
        Is there any downfall from WF? I've never taken any type of Nitric Oxide supp. before and i've heard about the downs after NOexplode. I've heard from a lot of people that their pump lasts for hours..which would be ideal for once two-a-days start when I need something to get me going and keep me going but it would be even worse if the first three hours of practice were energy filled and then i experience some sort of down for the second two. Is this a possibility?
        anything is a possibility, but most have said there is no crash on white flood and no jitters
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I've never got "jacked-up" from a N.O product and I still only get a little after I just started taking White Flood. I've taken NO-Xplode for 4 months and NO-Shotgun for 2 months. I can tell u from experience that Flood is by far the best so far. It get's me a little more "jacked-up" and my pumps are amazing... very.. amazing.

I know something good is happening when my arms feel like i just started lifting for the first week ever
          Last edited by Shipwills; 07-24-2007, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills
            I've never got "jacked-up" from a N.O product and I still only get a little after I just started taking White Flood. I've taken NO-Xplode for 4 months and NO-Shotgun for 2 months. I can tell u from experience that Flood is by far the best so far. It get's me a little more "jacked-up" and my pumps are amazing... very.. amazing.

I know something good is happening when my arms feel like i just started lifting for the first week ever
            great feedback, thanks very much
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)