Is it possible to receive a sample?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to receive a sample?

Hey I been looking around and heard that Green Magnitude is some pretty solid creatine. I am in a dilemma of getting either Green Magnitude or CE2 Platinum. CE2 Platinum I can get 50% off from GNC because my friend works there. But I am curious on if maybe Green Magnitude is worth paying for, and I can only find a solution for that if I get a sample for it. Just a sample that will last me long enough to feel the effects. Im not sure if a sample could be sent to me or what but I am giving it a shot so if there is anyway I can have a sample of Green Magnitude than please let me know and tell me what I have to do to receive it.

Thank You!
    Last edited by Bigger.Stronger.Faster; 07-13-2007, 03:02 AM.

Originally posted by Bigger.Stronger.Faster
    Hey I been looking around and heard that Green Magnitude is some pretty solid creatine. I am in a dilemma of getting either Green Magnitude or CE2 Platinum. CE2 Platinum I can get 50% off from GNC because my friend works there. But I am curious on if maybe Green Magnitude is worth paying for, and I can only find a solution for that if I get a sample for it. Just a sample that will last me long enough to feel the effects. Im not sure if a sample could be sent to me or what but I am giving it a shot so if there is anyway I can have a sample of Green Magnitude than please let me know and tell me what I have to do to receive it.

Thank You!
    Originally posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    If you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say which samples you want with two letter abbreviations:

example: you want wf, gm and pw the subject line must say: "Samples PW, WF, GM"

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2656 if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also must include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

Comment

Oh cool thank you very much. I will do that now

Comment

Working...
      X